M.Tech. ECE with Specialization in Embedded System & VLSI – MRU
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,06,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 3300|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||I – Merit in valid GATE Score in the relevant stream|
II – Marks in qualifying examination.
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg./ Telecommunication Engg./ Computer Science & Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engg./ Electrical & Electronics Engg./ Electrical Engg./ Power Electronics or/ MCA or M.Sc Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/Physics/ Mathematics as one of the subjects.|
Teaching Assistant-ship Benefit at MRU for M.Tech Programme
MRU now offers teaching assistantship for MTech Students. The selected candidates having more than 70% overall marks or 7.00 CGPA in the qualifying examination shall be provided teaching assistantship on the recommendations of the committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
Under this provision, such candidates shall be required to engage with Professors/ Associate Professors of the University for Practical and Tutorial Classes with total assignments of 8-10 periods/week and they shall be paid stipend of Rs. 10000/- per month with a maximum limit of payment for 12 months during the complete duration of the M.Tech programme.
The candidate of M.Tech Programme can either avail the above free ship policy for PG programme or Teaching Assistantship.
- Ability to develop capabilities in experimental /theoretical/simulation-based research methods, analysis of data, and drawing relevant conclusions for the scholarly writing and presentation.
- Ability to have successful careers in Electronics and Communication Engineering as well as associated emerging fields pertaining to the modern technology; and graduating students will be able to work with inter-disciplinary groups in professional, industrial and research organizations.
- Identify and apply appropriate Electronic Design Automation (EDA) to solve real world problems in VLSI and Embedded Systems domain to create innovative products and systems.
Students would be able to:
- Apply the knowledge of science, mathematics, and engineering principles for developing problem-solving attitude.
- Identify, formulate and solve engineering problems in the broad areas like System Design using VLSI and Embedded Platforms and tools, Semiconductor Technologies, Applications in Signal Processing, Machine Vision and Communication Networks.
- Use different software tools in the domain of VLSI and Embedded Systems Design, Analysis and Verification such as Design entry, Synthesis, Functional and Timing Simulation, Floor-planning, Place and route, Layout editors, RTL schematic, Platform specific EDA sets, MATLAB.
- Design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data, imbibe programming skills for development of simulation experiments.
- Function as a member of a multidisciplinary team with sense of ethics, integrity and social responsibility.
Companies who design integrated electronics and computer systems require engineers who possess the software skills to complement traditional electronic hardware skills. The Electronic and Computing Engineering degree program has been developed in response to these industry demands to develop students’ hardware and software engineering skills in an integrated way and the analytical powers to apply them jointly.
Excellent career paths are available to the Electronics & Computer Engineering graduates. These graduates would have excellent opportunities in Public/Govt. sector organizations like BEL, BSNL, BHEL, NHPC, NTPC, DMRC, C-Dot, HAL, Airport Authority, BARC, ISRO, DRDO, NTRO, CSIR, SAMEER. Other sectors which offer job opportunities are armed forces, railways, technical universities, banking sector and state electricity boards. MNCs namely Hewlett Packard, Agilent, Cadence, Synopsis, Truechip Solutions, Texas Instruments, Simmtronics, Qualcomm, Cognizant, ST-Microelectronics, MIDAS Communication are also the major recruiters of ECE students. Apart from the placements in reputed organizations, many students also opt for higher studies through CAT, GATE, GRE.