MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics – MRU
Duration: 3 Years
FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees: 1,06,000
FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students: US $3300
Criteria for Preparation of Merit list – Preference Wise:
I – Merit in MRNAT 2019
II – Merit in Qualifying Exam
Candidates having passed 10+2 examination from any recognized Board with 50% or more marks in aggregate of three Science subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths along with English.
SECTION WEIGHTAGE PARAMETERS
Click here to view course structure of B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics
Mathematicians have vast opportunities in academia & industry. Student can go for Teaching, Actual science, MBA, Research, Banking Sector, UPSC, Civil Services etc.
To equip students with broad and deep mathematical knowledge with an aim towards developing logical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills to build their understanding of mathematical concepts and their applications.
- Preparation: To prepare graduates with strong fundamentals required for higher learning, teaching or other jobs.
- Core Competence: Ability to approach problems in an analytical and rigorous way and apply appropriate mathematical skills in solving them.
- Breadth: To utilize the wide range of mathematical concepts along with pure, applied, mathematical statistics and numerical techniques equipped with mathematical computer software
- Professionalism: To work as team with professional ethical practices
- Learning Environment: To develop confidence for lifelong self learning.