MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Transportation – MRU
Manav Rachna Education Institutions have a fleet of luxury A/C buses to provide transport to the students for Delhi-NCR covering various locations of Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ballabhgarh and Palwal students. MREI buses are equipped with all safety devices like Fire Extinguisher, First-aid Kit etc. These are also equipped with GPS to track the bus location, route, speed etc. and speed governor to restrict the speed of the buses (as per the guidelines of the Supreme Court). Buses of MREI board and de-board the students inside the campus premises only at the scheduled time at arrival and departure.
During end semester exam days, apart from regular routes, MREI provides shuttle service for Tughlakabad Metro Station, Delhi, Mathura Road (Badkhal Chowk) Faridabad & Pali Chowk from the campus.
Seat numbers are allotted to all transport users on the basis of first come first serve. Transport Fee is collected one time in advance for the whole academic session at the time of availing transport facility. Transport ID Cards are given to the users for academic session every year. MREI provides free transport facility for the off campus hostlers. The complete transport information such as routs, fee structure, transport refund policy, guidelines etc.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Transport
- Transport approach to MRU at a Glance
- Transport Rules and Guidelines
- Transport Charges For Student
- Transport Refund Policy
- Steps To Follow To Avail The Transport Facility
- Special Cases, pay 60% transport charges
- Customer Care Numbers
- Other Modes Of Transport To Manav Rachna Campus
- Mode Of Payment Of Transport Fee For the Academic Session 2019-2020
- Safety in MRU Transport
- Transport Application Form