School of Management and Commerce
About the Department
The School of Management & Commerce aims to impart interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary knowledge to students across diversified fields. The curriculum and pedagogy of the department are industry-driven with a focus on experiential learning so that students acquire the knowledge and skill to evolve into 21st-century managers and create a niche for them in the global arena. It strives to create well-groomed, world-class citizens through an academic environment that enhances their professional expertise. The department takes pride in nurturing future managers with acumen and intellect to lead professional life with integrity. This holistic development is nurtured through various clubs, clans, and professional associations. The university is privileged to have a distinguished group of faculty blended with rich corporate experience and research expertise that augments students’ learning.
Highlights of the Department
- Training on research software’s, data & support in training, research and pedagogy.
- Industry-driven curriculum and pedagogy (case studies, role plays, simulation and business games).
- Professional Development/ Foreign language/ Soft Skill Development/ Communication skills is part of the curriculum.
- Industry Projects, Internships, industry visits, guest lecture, workshops, seminars, cultural activities, competitions and relevant outreach activities..
- Scholarships available to the meritorious students
- Department has maintained SOP of redressing the students grievances within 24 hours and we take pride in mentoring the students which has contributed to positive students’ feedback and word of mouth publicity.
- The department functions in congenial and cordial atmosphere wherein everyone participates and contributes in departmental activities sincerely.