Manav Rachna Dental College under Faculty of Dental Sciences (FDS), Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) is one of the flagship institutions of Manav Rachna Educational Institutions. Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) is one of the India’s leading educational groups, producing some of India’s most employable professionals. MREI is the brainchild of renowned educationist and philanthropist, Dr. O.P. Bhalla, Founder Visionary..
Manav Rachna Dental College (under FDS) was established in 2006, is recognized for BDS Degree and MDS Degree by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India and Dental Council of India and is affiliated to Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies Faridabad.
First Dental College in Haryana to achieve NAAC ‘A’ Grade Accreditation
Manav Rachna Dental College (under FDS) is situated in Faridabad at a distance of less than 10 KM from Delhi-NCR Border. The college aims to produce competent dentists, specialists, and super specialists. It has endeavoured to create all facilities conducive to learning and furtherance of knowledge by contribution towards national healthcare delivery system, providing efficient and expert medical services through the associated hospitals.
Recognized Among the Top Dental COlleges
- MRIIRS ranked among top institutions by Ministry of Education’s NIRF Ranking 2021. In Dental Studies; Faculty of Dental Sciences, Manav Rachna Dental College, MRIIRS has secured the 39th rank all-across India.
- Manav Rachna Dental College has ranked No. 10 in the ‘Best Dental Colleges’ in Indian Institutional Ranking Framework (IIR-2021) by Education Post.
- Faculty of Dental Sciences, Manav Rachna Dental College ranked amongst the Top 11 Private Dental Institutes in India’s Top Professional Colleges Ranking by Outlook Magazine.
To be worldwide leader in Dental Education and Public Health Clinical Practice, with a passion to care for the underserved.
Innovation in Oral Health Education, Research and service to improve quality of life.
A clear vision & commitment to implement policies, programs, services & research to achieve desired Oral Health outcomes for population & provide high quality responsive educational environment that advances cognitive, social, emotional & civic competencies of our students.
State-of-the-art infrastructure for clinical and research work
- Well-equipped first-of-its-kind Mobile DentalVan
- Conducive environment for learning and furtherance of knowledge by contributing towards national health care delivery system
- Well-equipped dentallabs to provide practical exposure to students
- ICT enabled Classrooms