Shri Ratan Lal Lahoti Gold Medal
“ A Gold Medal was instituted by Hon’ble Mr. Justice R C Lahoti, Former Chief Justice of India in the fond memory of his father, freedom fighter late Shri Ratan Lal Lahoti, an advocate who practiced the legal profession with perfect idealism, ethics and morality, treating the profession as a means of service to the society. Shri Ratan Lal Lahoti Memorial Gold Medal for ‘Student of the Year’ was launched by Union Law Minister Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad in 2019.
The criteria for the award of the medal is as follows:
1. Qualification of the Integrated 5-year law degree Program within the minimum prescribed period.
2. Securing not less than 7 CGPA and exemplary academic performance throughout the period of study of law in MRU.
3. Participation in extracurricular activities.
4. 75 percent and above attendance.
5. Discipline and good behaviour (both inside and outside the Manav Rachna Campus)
6. Such other factors as may be decided by the competent authorities from time to time.”