MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Faculty of Law
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice R.V. Eshwar for Tax Law
- Mr. P. K. Malhotra (Former Union Law Secretary, GOI) for Administrative Law
- Mr. Arvind P. Datar (Senior Advocate) for Tax l Law and Constitutional Law
- Mr. Parag Tripathi (Senior Advocate) for Constitutional l Law
- Mr. Gaurav Pachnanda (Senior Advocate) for Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
- Mr. Vikas Pawha (Senior Advocate) for Criminal Law
- Mr. Chander Lall (Senior Advocate) for IPR Law
Library – Shri Ratan Lal Lahoti Memorial Law Library
The Law Library has been adopted by the former Chief Justice of India Hon’ble Shri R.C. Lahoti. The library is named after his father as Shri Ratan Lal Lahoti Memorial Law Library, which contains a rich collection of Law books, Journals, SCC Manual, AIR Reports, All England Reports inter alia other journals and authoritative texts. Hon’ble Justice R.C. Lahoti has also contributed books from his personal collection, signifying his passion for Law and Literature. In the Digital Library, database of National & International journals and cases, including SCC Online can be accessed.
Conferences, Seminar and Invited Talks
To give a comprehensive world view of the legal profession and specific issues, it is imperative to hold conferences, debates, seminars, workshops and invited lectures. Judges, accomplished professionals and acclaimed professors are invited to deliberate upon issues of contemporary importance and interact with the students, which helps them, develop critical perspectives and “out of books” thinking.
Faculty of Law conducts copious co-curricular and extra-curricular events including workshops, street plays, Legal Aid Camps, Moot Court competitions, elocution contest, debate and seminar, law week, ADR BOOT camp sports & cultural events like Jus Fiesta and fresher’s day inter alia many other events. Students are taken to visit Parliament, Supreme Court, High Courts and other courts. Visit to legal institutions help students appreciate “law in formulation” and “law in action.”