MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Entrepreneurship in India is yet to reveal its hidden potential. It will not only help India to become the global economic leader but also unlock the potential that we are so proud of. With this idea, Manav Rachna University’s Entrepreneurship Cell was established as a student-driven body that focuses on providing a platform to the students to achieve their goals and enrich the entrepreneurial environment in India.
The MRU Entrepreneurship Cell has constantly been providing a helping hand in encouraging and motivating all the budding entrepreneurs. It is an established platform that strives to mold vibrant and enthusiastic students into successful entrepreneurs. We also aim at providing handheld support to potential entrepreneurs who would love to create an impact on society by following their entrepreneurial dreams. Besides kindling the latent entrepreneurship skills in young minds, we also provide them with ample opportunities to fine-tune themselves, so that they could make a change for the betterment of our society.
We at MRU E-Cell aim to spread awareness about entrepreneurship and motivate students of MRU to become entrepreneurs and build their personality.
Our tagline “Passion Meets Opportunities” always guides us to work deliberately for our mission
Vision & Mission
Develop successful entrepreneurs imbibed with leadership qualities using innovative and ethical business practices to make a global impact.
- To teach and develop their concepts in the field of entrepreneurship education which are outcome-based.
- Instill among the students the entrepreneurial spirit and passion so as to drive their ideas to life.
- To create a sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystem in MRU
- To encourage student startups and provide them the incubation and mentoring support.
- Dr. Pragati Chauhan, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Management – Chairperson
- Mr. JP Sharma, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engg. – Member
- Ms. Riya Sapra, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Computer Science – Member
- The Entrepreneurship Cell functions under the overall guidance and supervision of Dean Research, Dr. Pradeep Varshney.
Student Core Committee:
Mukesh Das(Industrial Engineering & Mgmt.) – Student Head
Yatharth Vohra( Computer Science Engineering)- Student Co-Head
The different committees are:
- Muskan Khurana ( Computer Science Engineering)- Event Head
- Vinayak Pahujani ( Computer Science Engineering)- Event Head
- Malika ( Computer Science Engineering)- Marketing Head
- Pryansh Sikka ( BBA(Finance and accounts))- Marketing Co-Head
- Ankur ( Mechanical Engineering)- Marketing Co-Head
StartUp Development & Internships
- Austin Samuel (Computer Science Engineering)- StartUp & Internship Head
- Smiti Verma (Bachelor of Health Care Mgmt.)-StartUp & Internship Head
- Yajush Kaushik (Mechanical Engineering)- StartUp & Internship Co-Head
- Divyansh Ahuja ( Industrial Engineering & Mgmt.)- Creative Head
- Naman Gupta ( Computer Science Engineering)- Creative Member
- Ayaam Choudhary ( Computer Science Engineering)- Creative Member
- K. Komal( Computer Science Engineering)- Content Writing
- E-Week ‘संRachna 2.0’ by Manav Rachna University Entrepreneurship Cell: Read More
- E Quiz on Vocal for Local: The Self Reliance Mantra: Read More
- Workshop on Idea Generation: Read More
- Idea Pitching Workshop by MRU E-Cell: Read More
- MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY ENTREPRENEURSHIP CELL ORGANIZED ITS E-WEEK “संRachna” Read More
- ‘Health & Brains’ – An online debate competition: Read More