MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Important Instructions For Admission Seekers
STEP -1 SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION- ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FILLING
Application for admission shall be submitted online only at Manav Rachna online Admission Portal. The candidate may fill the application form without waiting for the results of qualifying examination (XII/Graduation/Diploma as the case may be) before due date. The prospective student is advised to carefully fill all the details and prioritize the choice of programs he/she wishes to apply. Total 3 (three) choices are allowed. Application fee of Rs. 1200/- is payable. Payment can be made through Net Banking/ Credit/Debit card/E-wallets at the time of submission of application. Alternatively, candidate may procure the Admission Brochure from Manav Rachna Campus, Administrative Headquarters or City Centers, details of which are available on Manav Rachna website. Admission Brochure contains a Scratch Card (voucher code) consisting of a covered number, which will facilitate submission of application form online. You can download admission brochure without Scratch Card (voucher code) online for free. Once online application for admission is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application number which must be noted by the candidates as the same shall act as a Reference Number for all subsequent correspondence till the candidate is actually admitted.
DIRECTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Read Instructions for filling up Online Application Form carefully.
Keep a Digitized Photograph ready on your Computer Desktop for uploading with maximum 80 KB memory, 30mm x 45mm in size in a formal dress against plain background. Candidates are advised to avoid photographs in T-Shirts/ Tops/Flashy Clothing because this photograph will be used for all subsequent transactions including preparations of ID card and Academic Transcripts. Also keep ready scanned copy of Secondary School Examination Certificate (10th as proof of Date of Birth), Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2 mark sheet), final year consolidated mark sheet/Provisional Certificate Degree/Diploma Certificate of the qualifying examination, if any.
Fill-up all fields with the correct information; Applicant’s & Parent’s detail as given in the mark sheet/testimonial of last qualifying examination. Do not use all Capital/ Small Letters. Use Sentence case. Mandatory fields are marked with Asterisks, without which application will not be submitted. You will have the liberty to edit certain fields as indicated in the format of application including Address, Mobile Number, Qualifying Examination Result etc.
- Take out print-out of the final version of the online application form which must be brought at the time of Physical Verification of Documents/Enrollment Process.
STEP -II UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS
Every candidate shall be required to upload the following documents along with the application:
- Class 10th mark sheet: Mandatory for all Programmes
- Address Proof: Mandatory for all Programmes
Documents Required for UG Programmes:
- 12th standard mark sheet (if result is yet not announced : school ID card + score card of XI class / predictive score of XII class issued by school authorities): Mandatory
- For UG Engineering Programmes: Mark sheets / score of merit defining document i.e. Valid Score of JEE Mains/SAT/UNIGAUGE, as applicable, in which the candidate has appeared.
- For UG Law Programmes: Mark sheets / score of merit defining document i.e. Valid score of CLAT/SAT, as applicable, in which the candidate has appeared.
- For UG Programmes in Education, Sciences and Management: Mark sheets / score of merit defining document i.e. Valid score of SAT, as applicable, in which the candidate has appeared.
Documents Required for PG Programmes:
- 12th standard mark sheet: Mandatory
- Pre-final Year Mark sheets of higher education qualification (For PG Program): Mandatory
- Valid Score of GATE for M.Tech Programme, if candidate has appeared.
STEP-III SELECTION OF CANDIDATE AND OFFER OF ADMISSION LETTER
Merit Defining Document: Admission to various programs is based on merit as specified in Admission Brochure. Admissions to all programs are also made on the basis of Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) for which the scores shall automatically be picked up for merit.
All Candidates shall be allowed to prioritize choices amongst the programs at the application stage itself. A candidate, who initially does not get the choice program in the first list, shall be offered admission in subsequent choices filled. University shall announce vacancy, if any, at a later date and desirous candidate shall have an option of appearing in the ‘on the spot counseling’ and may get upgraded as per the merit of the participating candidates.
- Seats in the programs shall be allotted on the basis of preferences indicated in the application form, strictly in order of merit.
- The program wise selection of candidates amongst applications received shall be drawn based on the actual marks scored by the candidate in Merit Defining Exam Score.
For JEE mains Exams, marks in Overall category shall only be considered and marks under any special category or state etc. shall not be taken into account.
The vacant seats, if any, after filling the seats for each programme with relevant score in JEE Mains/SAT/UNIGAUGE/GATE/MRNAT entrance test, shall be filled-up on the basis of qualifying examination on merit.
- More than one list may be announced.
All selected candidates shall be communicated with the Admission offer letter, further guidelines and other details through e-mail. Candidates are advised to check their SPAM or JUNK folder as well regularly and white-list the following email id : firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that this is the only official mail ID of the University, for all communications related to admissions.
- It is essential for the candidate to provide the marks of the merit criteria determining examination to the University immediately, after declaration of results. The candidate is required to log in to application form, fill in details and submit the application form. The details have to be filled before the due date of merit announcement. Non- compliance shall be at candidate’s risk and no claim can be made for consideration for merit.
Candidates who are offered provisional admission based on declared scores in the application, will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2 or equivalent) to the University authorities at the time of physical verification of documents failing which, such provisional admission will stand cancelled. No representations for extension of dates shall be entertained. IB/Cambridge qualified Candidates shall be required to obtain the 10+2 equivalence certificate from AIU before above deadlines. Failure to do so may lead to cancellation of admission
Any wrong declaration of marks /Scores, which affects the merit/provide undue advantage, shall lead to disqualification of the candidate and withdrawal of admission.
The detailed schedule for Admission for various programmes is tabulated in the MRU Admission Calendar.
STEP-IV- ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION AND PAYMENT OF FEE
All the selected candidates, who receive Admission Offer Letter from the University shall be required to send the Acceptance of Admission for the offered programme in the format which shall be sent by the University Authority along with the Admission Offer Letter.
Thereafter, the candidate shall be required to deposit the 1st installment of fee for various programmes within one week of offer of admission by using any mode as mentioned below (after Step-V).
STEP-V PHYSICAL VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS AND ENROLLMENT PROCESS:
- All the candidates, who have accepted the admission after receipt of Admission Offer Letter, shall be required to report at designated venue’s for “Physical Document Verification / Enrollment Process” as per the slots given to them. Candidates are required to bring Letter of ‘Offer of Admission’ and all the original fee receipts.
- Candidates shall also carry all relevant documents in original along with a set of self-attested photocopies. Candidates shall upload all the required documents on Admission Portal prior to the verification process.
- Candidates can appear in the “Physical Document Verification / Enrollment Process” after deposition of 1st installment of academic fee, using any mode as mentioned below.
After verifications of relevant documents, all successful candidates shall be issued the Provision Admission Letter along with temporary I-card of the University.
However, in case any provisionally admitted candidate fails to prove his/her eligibility as stated in Admission Brochure by 14th August (for all UG/PG Engineering Programmes) and by 30th September for all other programmes, his/her provisional admission shall automatically stand cancelled, for which he/she will have no claim.
MODE OF DEPOSIT OF FEES BY THE APPLICANTS/STUDENTS
Institution has provided various modes for depositing the fees as per details given below:
- Payment Gateway from ERP. Please follow the following steps:
1) Login through following URL- app1.cloudeducationerp.com/mrei
2) Enter your login (user ID and password)
3) Click on Fee Tab
4) Click on the Challan button to Print challan after entering the mode of payment.
5) Pay Fees online by clicking on Pay online button through Credit card and Internet Banking.
6) After a successful transaction, Fee receipt can be downloaded from academic Paid transaction head below challan head.
- Cash payment at any of the branches of Punjab National Bank in India through Pre-Printed Payment Challan.
In this case, students are required to download challan from their ERP portal and submit the same at PNB along with the requisite fee. Students/Wards having their accounts in PNB can also deposit fee through challan by issuing cheque in favour of “Yourself”. Convenience Charges @ Rs. 10 per transaction are payable to the Bank.
- Through NEFT/RTGS both online and at any bank’s branch. Details to be mentioned for NEFT transaction are given as below:
Name Of The Beneficiary : MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Bank Name & Branch : PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK,
MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, FARIDABAD
Beneficiary Account No : 3179002100108316
RTGS/NEFT IFS Code : PUNB0889500
- Through Credit Card at Campus:
In this case the convenience charges @1.50% are payable in addition to fee due.
- Through login at Paytm.com/education Please choose ‘Manav Rachna University’ on Paytm page/ app. Transaction charges for payment through this mode are NIL at present.
- Through Demand Draft / Pay Order in favour of Manav Rachna University payable at Faridabad / Delhi
NAME OF ACCOUNT-
MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
BANK – PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK SECTOR 43, FARIDABAD
A/C NO. – 3179002100108316
IFS CODE – PUNB0889500
For Fee detail please see schedule of payment in the Admission Brochure
LATE FEE PAYMENT
Note: In semester’s subsequent to 1st, those students who fail to deposit fee by the due date shall be levied a fine of Rs. 100/- per day including Sunday / Holidays up to 15 days. The name of those students, who fail to deposit the fee with requisite fine within 15 days from the due date as mentioned above, shall be struck off from the rolls of the University immediately thereafter. However, such students may be re-admitted with the approval from Registrar after they deposit Rs. 2000/- as re-admission charges along with the fees and fine Rs. 1500/-. The period during which the name of the student remains struck off, will not be treated as inactive period for the purpose of calculation of attendance.
For any further query contact at following phone numbers between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on all weekdays:
Admission Help Desk – 0129-4259000
PAYMENT OF FEES
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT OF FEES AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION/FIRST YEAR
- a) First Installment: At the time of ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION OFFER
- b) Second Installment: On or before 14th November 2020
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT OF FEES IN SUBSEQUENT YEARS
- a) First Installment: On or before 30th April of the calendar year.
- b) Second Installment: On or before 14th November of the calendar year.
STUDENT STAFF & ALUMNI WELFARE FUND (SSAWF)
- The young and the budding talent in MREI should not go begging for want of resources in the field of technical education, research in physical science, social science & any other topic of topical interest emerging in the environment. To fulfill the ibid vision, the MRVF has taken a conscious decision to muster financial resources in the name & style of STUDENT STAFF AND ALUMNI WELFARE FUND (SSAWF).
- The SSAWF resources would be utilized for accomplishing the under mentioned objectives
- Rendering financial assistance to students, staff and alumni for research and higher studies for improving the overall well being of the under privileged and have knots of the society.
- To provide financial assistance/ scholarship to needy students for continuation of their higher studies.
- To render assistance including ex-gratia payment to alumni for higher studies, distress and other contingency.
- To honor MREI students, staff and alumni for their outstanding achievements in studies, profession, sports and entrepreneurship.
- To provide financial and other resources for families of MREI owing to any natural calamity such as earthquakes, floods etc.
- To provide financial support.