MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Manav Rachna University (MRU) is a leading State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956), offering globally relevant education. MRU is listed on the official website of Government of Haryana. The University has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE), which was established in the year 2004, a NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade institution ranked 10th among all the private engineering institutes of the country. MRU has been ranked 4th among the Emerging Engineering Institutes of the country (The Times Engineering Survey 2018). The accreditations/rankings are testimonial to the trust of accrediting bodies in the quality of education being offered, a well-established teaching and learning process guided by the global best practices and a culture of academic excellence promoting research, innovation & entrepreneurship.
Approval by Regulatory Bodies
- All the Engineering Programs offered under the Faculty of Engineering, MRU are approved by the AICTE vide letter no. F. No. North-West/1-4262293227/2019/
EOA dated 30-04-2019. MRU-AICTE Letter of Approval 2020-21
- All the integrated law programs offered by Faculty of Law are approved by the BCI vide letter No. BCI:D:799/2017 (LE/Std.27/28.05.2017) dated 23.06.2017.
- All the integrated education programs offered by Faculty of Education are approved by NCTE vide letter No. F.No. NRC/NRCAPP-10195/ 256th/Meeting/2016/156767 dated 29.08.2016.
Accreditations and Associations
Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Manav Rachna University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
QS I-Gauge Gold Rating
- MRU has been bestowed with QS I-Gauge overall Gold rating. MRU has been awarded Diamond rating in facilities and student employability. Modeled after QS Stars International, QS I-Gauge provides a unique 360 degree perspective to Indian Institutions.
QS I-Gauge E-Lead Certified
- Manav Rachna University awarded as ‘Certified E-Lead Institution’ by QS I-Gauge: Click here
- The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) had accredited MRCE (now MRU) for its B.Tech.- Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering in the year 2013 for 2 year.
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) had accredited MRCE (now MRU) for a period of five years with a CGPA of 3.10 on a four point scale at A Grade, valid from 16.09.2011.
Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs
- Manav Rachna University is declared as Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs, in association with IIT, Delhi.