MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Manav Rachna University (MRU) is a leading State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956), offering globally relevant education. The University has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE), which was established in the year 2004, a NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade institution. Manav Rachna University is among the Top 2 Emerging Engineering Institutions of India and has been ranked the No. 1 Engineering Institution in India for Research Capability & Placements in the Times Engineering Survey 2021. The accreditations/rankings are testimonial to the trust of accrediting bodies in the quality of education being offered, a well-established teaching and learning process guided by the global best practices and a culture of academic excellence promoting research, innovation & entrepreneurship.
Approval by Regulatory Bodies
- All the Engineering Programs offered under the Faculty of Engineering, MRU are approved by the AICTE vide letter no. F. No. North-West/1-4262293227/2019/
EOA dated 30-04-2019. MRU-AICTE Letter of Approval 2020-21
- All the integrated law programs offered by Faculty of Law are approved by the BCI vide letter No. BCI:D:799/2017 (LE/Std.27/28.05.2017) dated 23.06.2017.
- All the integrated education programs offered by Faculty of Education are approved by NCTE vide letter No. F.No. NRC/NRCAPP-10195/ 256th/Meeting/2016/156767 dated 29.08.2016.
Accreditations and Associations
Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Manav Rachna University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
QS I-Gauge Gold Rating
- MRU has been bestowed with QS I-Gauge overall Gold rating. MRU has been awarded Diamond rating in facilities and student employability. Modeled after QS Stars International, QS I-Gauge provides a unique 360 degree perspective to Indian Institutions.
QS I-Gauge E-Lead Certified
- Manav Rachna University awarded as ‘Certified E-Lead Institution’ by QS I-Gauge: Click here
- The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) had accredited MRCE (now MRU) for its B.Tech.- Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering in the year 2013 for 2 year.
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) had accredited MRCE (now MRU) for a period of five years with a CGPA of 3.10 on a four point scale at A Grade, valid from 16.09.2011.
Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs
- Manav Rachna University is declared as Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs, in association with IIT, Delhi.