MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
MA – Journalism and Mass Communication – MRIIRS
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,41,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 3300|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||I – Merit in MRNAT 2020|
II – Marks in Qualifying Exam
|Eligibility Criteria||50% marks in any stream at Graduation level from a recognized university with pass in English in 10+2|
Masters of Journalism and Mass Communication is a two years degree programme divided into four semesters. Media today has become a part and participle of every body’s life and therefore MJMC provides an excellent opportunity for the individuals who want to seek an in-depth knowledge of the media industry and hone their skills in its various fields. The program aims at imparting a balanced knowledge of practical as well as theoretical fields of the industry along with the research works
MJMC: COURSE OUTLINE
- 1st semester – Introduction to Journalism and Media History, Communication Theory, Print Journalism , Advertising and Brand Management , Media and Industry Professions , Print Media Lab
- 2nd semester – Event Management, Electronic Media, Public and Corporate Communication, Media Ethics and Law, Media Market and Research Method, Electronic Media Lab
- 3rd semester – Media writing, Development Communication, Radio and TV Journalism, Online Journalism and New Media , Media Management
- 4th semester – Media Issues and Debates, Business Journalism, Sports Journalism, Entertainment Journalism, Case Method Project, Internship , Comprehensive Viva.
- State of Art infrastructure
- Regular tours inside and outside Delhi/NCR
- Industry Visits
- Documentary film festival
- Short film festival
- Photography Competition
- Research: Surveys, Case study projects
- Regular Conferences and Seminar on media-related topics
- Regular Panel Discussion and News Reading sessions
FMeH is proud to claim that we have been able to offer 100% placement opportunities to the batch 2017-18. This record holds good for the previous batches as well.
Our students have been placed in well known organizations like NDTV, Zee news, Delhi Press, Ministry of IB, UC News, Times Internet, Purani Delli Production House, Haryana news, DNA News Agency and many more.
A number of our students have been entrepreneurs and have started their own Organisations.