MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
BBA Operations Management – MRU
BBA (Operations Management) is a three-year undergraduate programme designed to prepare the students for a professional qualification. During this programme, the students are imparted with the knowledge of fundamental management subjects and elective in Supply Chain Management Logistics & Projects Management.
BBA (Operations Management) also opens the doors for the students to pursue career in Logistics, ecommerce, Supply chain management, Operations management or pursue higher studies
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,64,500|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 4500|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list|
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates have passed in 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects. Should have qualified English as a subject.|
- Program Design and Delivery include practical exposure through real life cases and examples
- Option to specialize in Supply Chain Management/ Project Management/ Logistics Management in semester’s V and VI
- Opportunities and support for Global professional certification by APICS USA (Association for Supply Chain Management)
- Curriculum designed in association with APICS USA and CII – Institute of Logistics for SCM and Logistics.
- IT related courses like MIS, CIS, AdExcel, RDBMS, SAP BA also part of curriculum to add to IT skills of students
- Experiential learning pedagogy-Live projects, Case studies,
- Industry visits and internship opportunities
- Industry project from 2nd year onwards as part of curriculum
- Training on Operations Management software tools
- Student exchange programmes and study tours at the Institution, College and Department levels
- Opportunities for International Internships and participation in conferences and projects.
- Hands on opportunities to solve real world business problems during internships and industry projects
- Option of Foreign Language to increase international immersion
- Mentoring by Industry experts in semester’s V and VI
- Compulsory internships in year’s 2 and 3
After completing this 3-year undergraduate BBA-OM students have following career opportunities:
- Supply Chain Operations manager
- Manager Purchase & Logistics (supply Chain Management)
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Logistics Analyst
- Project Manager
- Logistics & Supply Chain Manager
- Warehouse Operations manager/ Inventory manager
- Transport Operations manager/Logistics Manager
- Retail Operations Manager
- Operations Manager/Operations Executive/Assistant Manager Operations
- Store Manager
- Plant Manager
- Purchase Manager
- Area Operations Manager
- Process re-engineering Managers
- Transportation Planner
Program Specific Outcomes
On completion of BBA(Operation Management) the graduate will be able to:
PSO 1: Disciplinary knowledge: Capable of demonstrating comprehensive knowledge and understanding of operations management.
PSO 2: Communication Skills: Ability to read and write analytically, and present operations related information in a clear and concise manner.
PSO 3: Critical thinking: Ability to critically evaluate operations management practices, policies, and theories by following scientific approach to knowledge development.
PSO 4: Problem-solving: Ability to leverage theoretical knowledge to design sustainable solutions to real-world supply chain and logistics scenario.
PSO 5: Customer Relationship Building: Ability to understand and provide real-time solutions to National and International customers.
PSO 6: Research-related skills: Ability to plan, execute and report the results of an operational process.
BBA Operations Management Program Structure 2019: Click here
- BBA Operations Management Course Structure 2021: Click here
- BBA Operations Management Course Structure 2020: Click here
- BBA Operations Management Course Structure 2019: Click here
- BBA Operations Management Course Structure 2016-18: Click here
CO-PO,PSO MAPPING FOR BBA OM: Click here