MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business) – MRU
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,64,500|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 4500|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||I- Merit preparation / shortlisting of candidates shall be on the basis of score in SAT/ MRNAT|
II – Marks in Qualifying Examination
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates have Passed in 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects. Should have qualified English as a subject.|
- Program design, and delivery in association with National Entrepreneurship Network (Wadhwani Foundation) and NIESBUD, Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India. SME
- Mentoring & Infrastructural Support for new venture creation by Manav Rachna Innovation and Incubation Centre (MRIIC)
- Management simulation on software licensed by “Marketplace, U.S.A Simulation Games”.
- Access to platforms like StartupJalsa, Angel Networks and UpGrad
- Opportunities for entrepreneurial contests like Accenture Innovation Jockey, Google Innovation, Microsoft Imagine Cup
- Opportunities for mentoring by expert Start up gurus and mentors like SharadKohli (KCC group), SidharthAggarwal (BQ Express, Cooper’s Grill & Bar, MHCPL), Anil Chopra (Zyxor consulting), SarveshPancholi (Popularizers Digital Marketing)
- Infrastructural, product development and financial support for start-ups by NEN, NIESBUD and MRIIC
- Educational, mentoring and training support by Manav Rachna Entrepreneurship Development Cell (MREDC)
- E-cells for entrepreneurship through structured activities, campus companies, Smart E Challenges, workshops, interactions with entrepreneurs, startup internships and events
- International Immersion opportunities through student exchange, International Internships and participation in conferences and projects.
- Access to Research & Innovation Clusters (RICs), Business Incubator and Centers of Excellence (CEs) at campus
- Hands on opportunities to solve real world business problems during internships and industry projects.
PLACEMENT & INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Students can start their own businesses, run family businesses, and manage new ventures within established organizations in various job profiles as
Small Business Owners; Business Consultants; Business Reporters; Fundraisers and Development Officers; Sales Managers; New Venture Developers; Business Valuator
In various organizations like Government Institutions involved in entrepreneurial education and training, Venture Capital and Angel Investor firms, Banks and Financial Institutions, Start ups and Medium and Large Corporate’s.
Program Specific Outcomes for BBA EFB
On completion of BBA EFB the graduate will be able to:
PSO1: Disciplinary Knowledge: To be capable of demonstrating comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Entrepreneurial processes & those of family-oriented businesses
PSO2: Communication Skills: To be able to develop interpersonal and collaborative skills and an ability to ideate & pitch in a clear and concise manner.
PSO3: Disruption & Design Thinking: To invent new business models & re-invent Family business models as enterprising and knowledgeable owners of the business.
PSO4: Team Building & Networking: To be able to make oral and visual presentations to sell their ideas and prepare business plans that create value by mobilizing people and resources
PSO5: Critical Thinking: To be able to critically evaluate Entrepreneurial policies and theories & inculcate critical thinking, in order to identify competitive business opportunities in the current scenario
PSO6: Analytical Thinking: To be able to analyze and synthesize data from a variety of sources & use analytical tools and problem-solving skills to start a new enterprise
PSO7: Innovative Temper: To align entrepreneurial knowledge with corporate processes & encourage innovation & entrepreneurship in real-life situations.