BBA (Business Analytics) as in association with The Institute of Analytics (IoA)-MRU
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,76,500|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 4500|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list|
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates have passed in 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects. Should have qualified English as a subject.|
Note: Manav Rachna now accepts Pearson Test Score for admission
BBA Business Analytics in association with The Institute of Analytics (IoA)is a three-year undergraduate programme designed to prepare the students to equip students with necessary skills and knowledge so that they can meet the challenges of a changing business environment. During this programme, the students are imparted with the knowledge ofcore courses embedded with specialized courses like Business Analytics,SpreadsheetModeling,Marketing & HR Analytics,Supply-Chain Analytics, Data Visualization, R programming , Business Intelligence & Data Mining etc. Business Analytics is the practice of iterative, methodical exploration of an organization& data,with an emphasis on statistical analysis. It is used by companies committed to data-drivendecision-making.
The BBA Business Analytics course at Manav Rachna University focuses onthe conceptual knowledge in multiple disciplines of analytics. Students will be taught to applyanalytic tools and techniques to solve business analytic problems.The Institute of Analytics (IoA) is a professional body for Analytics and Data. IoA is a not-for-profit organization that exists to promote greater awareness, understanding, and innovation inanalytics. It provides members with the opportunity to network with other professionals in theindustry, to learn about career development opportunities, to share knowledge and expertise, toaccess Continuous Professional Development programs, and to carry the official designation ofmembership. IoA is fully supported in its mission by leading organizations in the sector.
- Student centric learning approach
- MOU with The Institute of Analytics
- Students will be imparted research-based knowledge to find solution to business problems.
- Gain experiential learning through well-structured internships and live-projects.
- Pedagogy including modules for analyzing real life business problems
- Gain practical orientation by building models for creating solutions using business analytical tools
- Industry attachments: Seminars / Conferences / Workshops / Industry Visits / Guest Lectures / Case Studies.
- Lectures by Industry Experts
- Students will acquire ability to design intelligent solutions in variety of domains & business applications.
- Students will gain hands on experience onbusinessanalytictools , intelligent reasoning and various other tools and technologies.
- Emphasis on enhancement of communication skills for presentations, documentation, report writing, manual preparation
- Career opportunities in the field of Service management, Entrepreneurship, Financial services,KPO/BPO and other related professions.
- Students will be imparted with global outlook with ability to identify aspects of the global business operations.
- BBA Business Analytics Course Structure 2021: Click here
- Data Scientist
- Quantitative Analyst/Modeller
- Big Data Scientist
- Data Business Analyst
- Business Analyst Manager or Consultant
- Big Data Engineer
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Analytics Manager
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant
- Analytics Associate Metrics
- Analytics Specialist Database Administrator
- Retail Sales Analyst
- Big Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Business Analyst Specialist