MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
BBA (Business Analytics) – MRU
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,64,500|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 4500|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list|
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates have passed in 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects. Should have qualified English as a subject.|
BBA Business Analytics is a three-year undergraduate programme designed to prepare the students to equip students with necessary skills and knowledge so that they can meet the challenges of a changing business environment. During this programme, the students are imparted with the knowledge ofcore courses (Entrepreneurial Development, Organization Behavior, Marketing Management, Human Recourse Management) embedded with specialized courses like Business Analytics,Spreadsheet Modeling,Marketing & HR Analytics,Supply-Chain Analytics, Data Visualization, R programming , Business Intelligence & Data Mining etc. Many companies report that the number of skilled employees in analytics roles are in short supply. LinkedIn lists business analysis as one of the skills companies need most in 2019 onwards, and the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects operations research analyst jobs to grow by 27 percent through 2026—a rate much faster than the average for all occupations.
- Student centric learning approach
- Students will be imparted research-based knowledge to find solution to business problems.
- Gain experiential learning through well-structured internships and live-projects.
- Pedagogy including modules for analyzing real life business problems
- Gain practical orientation by building models for creating solutions using business analytical tools
- Industry attachments: Seminars / Conferences / Workshops / Industry Visits / Guest Lectures / Case Studies.
- Lectures by Industry Experts
- Students will acquire ability to design intelligent solutions in variety of domains & business applications.
- Students will gain hands on experience onbusiness analytictools , intelligent reasoning and various other tools and technologies.
- Emphasis on enhancement of communication skills for presentations, documentation, report writing, manual preparation
- Career opportunities in the field of Service management, Entrepreneurship, Financial services,KPO/BPO and other related professions.
- Students will be imparted with global outlook with ability to identify aspects of the global business operations.
- Data Scientist
- Quantitative Analyst/Modeller
- Big Data Scientist
- Data Business Analyst
- Business Analyst Manager or Consultant
- Big Data Engineer
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Analytics Manager
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant
- Analytics Associate Metrics
- Analytics Specialist Database Administrator
- Retail Sales Analyst
- Big Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Business Analyst Specialist