MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
B.Sc – Hospitality and Hotel Administration – MRIIRS
This program B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration is all set to widen the horizon for all the hospitality aspirants who want to make their career in this industry.The unique features include choice-based credit system for imparting knowledge. It has a strong industry link, highly experienced and well-qualified faculty to lead the next generation of hospitality professionals.
The Industry driven curriculum is geared to strengthen the foundation and it challenges the students to develop conceptual, analytical, technical and managerial skills thus enabling them to compete and meet the changing needs in the challenging world of hospitality.
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||1,41,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 3300|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||I – Merits in MRNAT|
II – Marks in Qualifying Exam
B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration gives students the knowledge and skills to become perfect hospitality personnel. Students gain an understanding of the industry and learn how to identify and act on changing patterns of customer demand. FMS provides the students with a mix of strategic and operational skills that they need to succeed in the role.
Key areas of study:
- Food and Beverage Production Operations and Management
- International Culinary Arts and Wines
- Rooms Division and Guest Relations
- Housekeeping Management
- Restaurants, Bar and Banquet Operations, and Management.
- Event Management
- Retail Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration gives students the knowledge and skills to become perfect hospitality personnel. Students gain an understanding of the industry and learn how to identify and act on changing patterns of customer demand. FMS-HM provides the students with a mix of strategic and operational skills that they need to succeed in the role.
Manav Rachna International Institute for Research and Studies has an industry tie-up with the Inter Continental Hotels Group Academy, The Crowne Plaza Hotel, Okhla New Delhi. The tie-up is helpful in understanding the latest trends in the hospitality industry, placing the students for Industrial Training and Placement. The tie-up also helps bring the professionals from the hotel to the University so that the students can have a meaningful interaction with the experts from the industry
A career in the hotel industry can be exciting and varied and may involve working in different environments. There are opportunities for rapid progress in this area and one can focus on specialist roles.
• ITC • DLF • Claridges • Vivanta by Taj • Country Development and Management Services • Leela Kempinski Jaypee Group of Hotels • Radisson • Hilton • Le Meridian • Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts • Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts • Crown Plaza • Westin • Hyatt Regency • Oberoi Hotel • Sarovar Hotels & Suites • Indigo Airlines • Lemon Tree • Nestle • Savoy Suites • Fortune Hotels • Country Inn & Suites • Park Plaza • Oberoi Flight Services • Ambassador’s Sky Chef • Millennium Hotel