MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
B.Sc – Hospitality and Hotel Administration – MRIIRS
Duration: 3 Year
FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees: ₹ 1,41,000
FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students: US $ 3300
Criteria for Preparation of Merit list-Preference wise:
I – Merits in MRNAT 2019
II – Marks in Qualifying Exam
- Pass in 10+2 Examination / Equivalent Examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects including English as compulsory subject along with 4 subjects with the highest score out of the remaining subjects.
- Rank in common entrance exam of National Council (NCHMCT) and Pass in 10+2 Examination or equivalent with at least 40% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects including English as compulsory subject along with 4 subjects with the highest score out of the remaining subjects.
Hospitality is a blend of skill sets such as positive attitude, warmth, empathy, good communication and confidence. If you can relate to others and empathise when they are in need, you are the one made for this profession. The Hospitality industry is global, glamorous, growth oriented and rewarding. The boom and demand for manpower offers career choice in five-star hotels, restaurants, cruise lines, airlines, railways, retail, hospitals, clubs and tourist offices. This program B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration is all set to widen the horizon for all the hospitality aspirants who want to make their career in this industry.
The unique features include choice-based credit system for imparting knowledge. It has a strong industry link, highly experienced and well-qualified faculty to lead the next generation of hospitality professionals.
The Industry driven curriculum is geared to strengthen the foundation and it challenges the students to develop conceptual, analytical, technical and managerial skills thus enabling them to compete and meet the changing needs in the challenging world of hospitality.
Wishing all the new aspirants a happy beginning with Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies.
Hotel Management is a vast, fast moving, and rapidly growing industry and includes all kinds of hotels from budget & independent operations to international brands and sophisticated luxury resorts.
A career in the hotel industry can be exciting and varied and may involve working in different environments. There are opportunities for rapid progress in this area and one can focus on specialist roles. Success in the Hotel Management industry requires more than just knowledge of hotel operations. One needs to develop excellent organizational skills, time management, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills.
B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration gives students the knowledge and skills to become perfect hospitality personnel.
Students gain an understanding of the industry and learn how to identify and act on changing patterns of customer demand. FMS-HM provides the students with a mix of strategic and operational skills that they need to succeed in the role.
Manav Rachna International Institute for Research and Studies has an industry tie-up with the InterContinental Hotels Group Academy, The Crowne Plaza Hotel, Okhla New Delhi. The tie-up is helpful in understanding the latest trends in the hospitality industry, placing the students for Industrial Training and Placement. The tie-up also helps bring the professionals from the hotel to the University so that the students can have a meaningful interaction with the experts from the industry.
B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration gives students the knowledge and skills to become perfect hospitality personnel. Students gain an understanding of the industry and learn how to identify and act on changing patterns of customer demand. FMS provides the students with a mix of strategic and operational skills that they need to succeed in the role.
Key areas of study:
- Food and Beverage Production Operations and Management
- International Culinary Arts and Wines
- Rooms Division and Guest Relations
- Housekeeping Management
- Restaurants, Bar and Banquet Operations, and Management.
- Event Management
- Retail Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
• ITC • DLF • Claridges • Vivanta by Taj • Country Development and Management Services • Leela Kempinski Jaypee Group of Hotels • Radisson • Hilton • Le Meridian • Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts • Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts • Crown Plaza • Westin • Hyatt Regency • Oberoi Hotel • Sarovar Hotels & Suites • Indigo Airlines • Lemon Tree • Nestle • Savoy Suites • Fortune Hotels • Country Inn & Suites • Park Plaza • Oberoi Flight Services • Ambassador’s Sky Chef • Millennium Hotel