MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Faculty Of Management Studies
About Management Program
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Dual Specialization (2 Year): It is the flagship MBA programme wherein students can opt for 2 specializations. The traditional specializations include the functional disciplines, that is • Finance • Marketing • Human Resource & Organizational Behavior • International Business • Management Information Systems • Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management • Events & Media • Business Analytics • Operations Management • Banking and Insurance • Aviation Management • Healthcare Management • MBA in Waste Management
- B.Sc – Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- Ph.D in Management Studies
ABOUT FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (FMS)
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) was established in the year 2009 under Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS, Formerly MRIU- a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution), a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act (1956). Ranked among the league of Top Management Institutions of the country by NIRF-MHRD, NHRDN, TOI, Business India, Business Today, India Today and Careers360, FMS strives to provide quality education to students through a right proportion of industry and academic exposure.
FMS aims at Self Enhancement and Inculcation of Ethics and Values, Maximizing Potential and Leadership Skills, Conscious Participation in Larger Systems through Corporate Social Responsibility, Empowerment through Participatory Power, Transparent and Good Governance.
To prepare students for their management career and to enhance their problem solving, analytical skills and leadership skills, ‘CEO Talks- An Industry Leader Interaction Initiative’ has been instituted for MBA students. CEO Talks boasts of experienced and highly accredited speakers from the industry including:
- Hari Krishnan, Founder, Culture Drum
- Anisha Motwani, Business Strategist, speaker, author and columnist
- Amitabh Verma, CEO, AMP Digital
- S.Y. Siddiqui – Chief Mentor, Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Nishchae Suri- Partner & Head KPMG Academy
- P. Dwarkanath- Advisor – Group Human Capital Max India
- Sandeep Nagpal- Director, Ladders HR
- Pritam Singh- Ex-Director, MDI Gurugram and IIM, Lucknow, Ex-DG IMI
* Highest Salary: INR 15 lacs per annum
Rankings Of FMS
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) is among the Top 20 B-Schools of the country & among the Top 7 Business Schools of North India as per the Times B-School Survey 2019.
- FMS, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has been ranked among Top 50 B schools of the country in the 6th edition of the National HRD Network and Shine.com rankings for 2018-19.
- FMS ranked amongst top 40 B-Schools of India by Business India B-School survey 2017-18.
- FMS ranked 74 among the Top Private Business Schools in India by Business World (2017).
- FMS is rated AAA among the Top Business Schools across Haryana by Careers 360 in 2017.
- FMS ranked among top 95 B-Schools in India 2017 by the Outlook Magazine.
- Bestowed with the title ‘Best University providing Global exposure to its Students’ by ASSOCHAM in 2017.
- Ranked among Top-50 B-Schools by India Today in 2017.
- Ranked 20 among Top B-Schools Delhi-NCR and 30 in Top B-Schools Non-Govt. North Zone in the rankings by The Week in 2017.
- NHRDN • FICCI • AIMA • ASSOCHAM • FSIA • MSME