MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
B.Tech CSE (Hons.) with specialization in Gaming Technology (in association with IBM) – MRIIRS
The Department of CSE at MRIIRS in collaboration with IBM is jointly offering specialization course viz., B.Tech in CSE (Hons.) with specialization in Gaming Technology. This specialized course includes core aspects of Image Processing, Computer Animation, Advanced Computer Graphics, UI/UX, Augmented / Virtual Reality Technologies, GPU Programming and Game Programming etc.
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||2,44,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 5000|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation / short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in Pearson/ JEE Mains 2021/ SAT / Uni Gauge E 2021 / MRNAT 2021 /XII Qualifying Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria||Pass in 10+2 examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects and eligibility shall be determined on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks in|
i. English, Physics & Mathematics and
ii. One subject out of Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology or Biotechnology
iii. One subject with the highest score out of the remaining subjects
Note: Manav Rachna now accepts Pearson Test Score for admission.
- A unique opportunity for students to learn new skill sets on IBM software products such as DB2, Web Sphere, Lotus, Rational and Tivoli, as well as develops world-class solutions.
- Students would have access to course material, discussion forums, projects, Industry mentors and work on real-world applications.
- Use of IBM software, tools and resources would equip the students with Industry skills and kindle an affinity for research and higher education.
- Students would be given ample opportunities to participate in different expert lectures, sessions, activities, competitions, case studies on different real-life scenarios from IBM.
- Industry relevant elective courses and course curricula is fully oriented towards prototype and product development.
- Continuous guiding and mentorship through IBM Leaders having vast exposure to Cloud Computing.
- Strong faculty exposure and trained regularly by the IBM Experts to deliver the curriculum.
- Multidisciplinary courses encouraging students to work in project in various domains from 3rd Semester onwards.
- Robust Industry exposure Programmes, Incubation center, industry oriented training center, good internship programmes and fillip to entrepreneurship.
- Engaging and inspiring all students to evolve as the workforce of tomorrow and involving stakeholders in the practices of curriculum design, introduces fresh insights that improves content and delivery of the course.
It is forecasted that the gaming industry will generate exciting possibilities for game builders over the next two years. Gaming has increased its presence over many platforms – mobile, console, laptop, on line gaming and this is resulting in rapid growth.
Some of the common job prospects in the gaming industry are: Game Developer, Game Designers, Game Artists, Game Programmers, Network Programmer Game/ Script Writers and Game Testers
Zero Games Studio, Electronic Art, Epic Games Game loft, Square Enix, RV Technologies, Sony Interactive Entertainment, HData Systems,TCS, Scientific Games, Zensar Technologies, Tech Mahindra .
Components of the Curriculum (Batch 2020-2024)
|Course Component||Curriculum Content (% of total number of credits of the program )||Total number of Contact Hours||Total number of credits|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||3%||7||2||13||22||8|
|Program Electives/Open Electives||16%||26||8||8||42||37|
|Total number of Credits||230|