MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
B.Tech CSE (Hons.) with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (in association with Microsoft) – MRIIRS
MRIIRS and Microsoft has jointly designed a curriculum on new course B. Tech in CSE with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to equip students with the next generation of technologies like building intelligent machines, software, or applications with a cutting-edge combination of Machine Learning, Deep leaning, Natural Language Processing, Sensor technologies, Artificial Neural Network, IOT, Big Data analytics and Visualization technologies.
As per the partnership Microsoft will provide the university with knowledge expertise and training resources on new technologies leveraging its expertise in the field of computing. MRIIRS students will be provided learning opportunities in real world work situations that will keep them abreast of the latest skills and knowledge of using Microsoft tools and resources. To adequately prepare themselves for the Industry qualifying students will be given the chance to participate in the technical activities, competition, internship and placements. The company’s long-standing commitment towards a better-informed generation of talented workforce will be the basis of this collaboration.
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||2,44,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 5000|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation / short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in Pearson/ JEE Mains 2021/ SAT / Uni Gauge E 2021 / MRNAT 2021 /XII Qualifying Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria||Pass in 10+2 examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects and eligibility shall be determined on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks in|
i. English, Physics & Mathematics and
ii. One subject out of Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology or Biotechnology
iii. One subject with the highest score out of the remaining subjects
Note: Manav Rachna now accepts Pearson Test Score for admission
- Industry relevant elective courses and course curricula is fully oriented towards prototype and product development.
- Continuous guiding and mentorship through Microsoft Leaders having vast exposure to AI and ML.
- Strong faculty exposure and trained regularly by the MicrosoftExperts to deliver the curriculum.
- Multidisciplinary coursesencouraging students to work in project in various domains from the 3rd Semester onwards
- Robust Industry exposure Programmes, Incubation center, industry oriented training center, good internship programmes and fillip to entrepreneurship.
- A wide range of Microsoft Certifications of 21st century skills are integrated with the curriculum as per IT industry requirements.
- Engaging and inspiring all students to evolve as the workforce of tomorrow and involving stakeholders in the practices of curriculum design, introduces fresh insights that improves content and delivery of the course.
On completion of the course, students can adopt industry careers related to innovation and problem solving using artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technology and study careers in AI, ML, and an area of General Computer Science. In artificial intelligence, job openings are growing quicker than job seekers. However, there’s a lack of skilled professionals and there may be an urgent need for getting ready nowadays era with skillsets in AI and ML.
Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, Artificial Intelligence Engineer/ Machine Learning Engineer, ML Intelligent System Researcher, Data Analyst, Machine Learning Architect, ML Specialist, Business Development Manager,AI and ML software developer, AI consultant Data scientist, Algorithm engineer.
Amazon, Microsoft Corporation, Google, Facebook, IBM, Intel, Sales force, NVIDIA.