MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
B.Tech CSE with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in association with Microsoft – MRIIRS
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees||2,44,000|
|COURSE FEES (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students||US $ 5000|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation / short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in JEE Mains 2021/ SAT / Uni Gauge E 2020 / MRNAT 2021 /XII Qualifying Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria||Pass in 10+2 examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects and eligibility shall be determined on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks in|
i. English, Physics & Mathematics and
ii. One subject out of Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology or Biotechnology
iii. One subject with the highest score out of the remaining subjects
- Partnership with Microsoft
- Launched under the umbrella of Microsoft Centre of Excellence.
- The Programme would depend heavily on hand-on practical training in various start of the art technologies under the guidance of Microsoft Centre of Excellence established in the University
- Curriculum is framed based on the Industry needs and completely practical oriented.
- Curriculum is dynamic, comprehensive, career oriented for the students
- Coding skills to be encouraged alongside yen for learning new algorithms and developing them
- Course contents are multidisciplinary in nature and futuristic.
International: Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Banjo, Google, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, NVidia Twitter, TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS …
National: Tempus, Ascent, Data Robot, Freenome, Grammarly, Cloud Minds, H20.aiNauto, OpenAI,Sift Science, Sound Hound, Vicarious, Zoox, Zymergen …
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI & ML) has been identified as one of the top areas for jobs and research. This domain skill will attract more number of jobs in comparison with normal B. Tech. programme in CSE without specialization. The Graduate may start their career as a Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, Artificial Intelligence Engineer, Data Analyst or Machine Learning Architect etcetera
The starting salary for a fresher is approximately Rs. 8 LPA and it can go higher up to Rs. 10-15 LPA depending upon the job role, the skill sets, and the educational background. A Machine learning /AI engineer with 1-4 years of experience can earn ₹690,000 per annum in India. Meanwhile, those with 5-9 years of experience can make ₹1,159,032 a year in India. And, professionals who have nearly 10-19 years of experience in this domain can earn ₹1,999,795 p.a. Companies like Amazon India, Google, Flipkart, etc which have an extensive interview process will offer you somewhere between 12LPA.
Students have numerous working options in both India and abroad either above mentioned companies or CMM level 5 Companies dealing with automation technologies.