MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
ADMISSION PROCESS MRIIRS
STEP-1: SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION- ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FILLING
Application for admission shall be submitted online only on the online admission portal (https://apply.manavrachna.edu.in/) The candidate may fill the application form without waiting for the results of qualifying examination (XII/Graduation/Diploma as the case may be). The prospective student is advised to carefully fill all the details and prioritize the choice of programs he/she wishes to apply. Total 3 (three) choices are allowed. Application fee of Rs. 1200/- is payable. Payment can be made through Net Banking/ Credit/Debit card/E-wallets at the time of submission of application. Alternatively, candidate may procure the Admission Brochure from Manav Rachna Campus, Administrative Headquarters or City Centers, details of which are available on Manav Rachna website. Admission Brochure contains a Scratch Card (voucher code) consisting of a covered number, which will facilitate submission of application form online. Admission Brochure without Scratch Card (voucher code) may be downloaded from Manav Rachna website free of cost. Once online application for admission is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application number which must be noted by the candidates as the same shall act as a Reference Number for all subsequent correspondence till the candidate is actually admitted.
- DIRECTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Read Instructions for filling up Online Application Form carefully on the opening page after you Click ‘Apply Now’ on the Manav Rachna website Home Page.
- Keep a Digitized Photograph ready on your Computer Desktop for uploading with maximum 80 KB memory, 30mm x 45mm in size in a formal dress against plain background. Candidates are advised to avoid photographs in T-Shirts/ Tops/Flashy Clothing because this photograph will be used for all subsequent transactions including preparations of ID card and Academic Transcripts. Also keep ready scanned copy of Secondary School Examination Certificate (10th as proof of Date of Birth), Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2 mark sheet), final year consolidated mark sheet/Provisional Certificate Degree/Diploma Certificate of the qualifying examination, if any.
- Fill-up all fields with the correct information; Applicant’s & Parent’s detail as given in the mark sheet/testimonial of last qualifying examination. Do not use all Capital/ Small Letters. Use Sentence case. Mandatory fields are marked with Asterisks, without which application will not be submitted. You will have the liberty to edit certain fields as indicated in the format of application including Address, Mobile Number, Qualifying Examination Result etc.
- Take out print-out of the final version of the online application form which must be brought at the time of Physical Verification of Documents/Enrollment Process.
STEP-II: UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS
Every candidate shall be required to upload the following documents along with the application:
- Class 10th mark sheet: Mandatory for all Programmes
- Address Proof: For all Programmes
- 12th standard mark sheet (if result is yet not announced : school ID card + score card of XI class / predictive score of XII class issued by school authorities): Mandatory
- For UG Engineering Programmes, mark sheets/score of merit defining document i.e. Valid Score of JEE Mains-2019/SAT/UNIGAUGE, as applicable, in which the candidate has appeared.
- For B.Arch Programme, mark sheets/score of merit defining document i.e. Valid Score of JEE Mains-2019/NATA, as applicable, in which the candidate has appeared.
- 12th standard mark sheet: Mandatory
- Pre-final Year Mark sheets of higher education qualification (For PG Program): Mandatory
- Valid Score of GATE-2019 for M.Tech Programme, if candidate has appeared
STEP-III: SELECTION OF CANDIDATE AND OFFER OF ADMISSION LETTER
Merit Defining Document: Admission to various programs is based on merit as specified in Admission Brochure under heading PROGRAMS OFFERED AT MRIIRS for various programmes. Admissions to all programs are also made on the basis of Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) for which the scores shall automatically be picked up for merit.
- All Candidates shall be allowed to prioritize choices amongst the programs at the application stage itself. A candidate, who initially does not get the choice program in the first list, shall be offered admission in subsequent choices filled. University shall announce vacancy, if any, at a later date and desirous candidate shall have an option of appearing in the ‘on the spot counseling’ and may get up graded as per the merit of the participating candidates.
- Seats in the programs shall be allotted on the basis of preferences indicated in the application form, strictly in order of merit.
- The program wise selection of candidates, amongst applications received shall be drawn based on the actual marks scored by the candidate in Merit Defining Exam Score. For JEE mains 2019 Exams, marks in Overall category shall only be considered and marks under any special category or state etc. shall not be taken into account.
- The vacant seats, if any, after filling the seats for each programme on merit with relevant score in JEE Mains-2019/SAT/UNIGAUGE/NATA/GATE/MRNAT entrance test, shall be filled-up on the basis of qualifying examination on merit.
- More than one list may be announced.
All selected candidates shall be communicated with the Admission offer letter, further guidelines and other details through e-mail. Candidates are advised to check their SPAM or JUNK folder as well regularly and white-list the following email id: email@example.com Please note that this is the only official mail ID of the University, for all communications related to admissions in the year 2019.
- It is essential for the candidate to provide the marks of the merit criteria determining examination to the University immediately, after declaration of results. Candidate is required to log in to application form, fill in details and submit the application form. The details have to be filled before the due date of merit announcement. Non- compliance shall be at candidate’s risk and no claim can be made for consideration for merit.
- Candidates who are offered provisional admission based on declared scores in the application, will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2 or equivalent) to the University authorities at the time of physical verification of documents failing which, such provisional admission will stand cancelled. No representations for extension of dates shall be entertained. IB/Cambridge qualified Candidates shall be required to obtain the 10+2 equivalence certificate from AIU before above deadlines. Failure to do so may lead to cancellation of admission
Any wrong declaration of marks /Scores, which affects the merit/provide undue advantage, shall lead to disqualification of the candidate and withdrawal of admission.
The detailed schedule for Admission for various programmes is tabulated in Admission Calendar.
STEP-IV: ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION AND PAYMENT OF FEE
All the selected candidates, who receive Admission Offer Letter from the University shall be required to send the Acceptance of Admission for the offered programme in the format which shall be sent by the University Authority along with the Admission Offer Letter.
Thereafter, the candidate shall be required to deposit the 1st installment of fee as detailed for various programmes within one week of offer of admission by using any mode of payment given in the Admission Brochure.
STEP-V: PHYSICAL VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS AND ENROLLMENT PROCESS
- All the candidates, who have accepted the admission after receipt of Admission Offer Letter, shall be required to report at designated venue’s for “Physical Document Verification / Enrollment Process” as per the slots given to them. Candidates are required to bring Letter of ‘Offer of Admission’ and all the original fee receipts.
- Candidates shall also carry all relevant documents in original along with a set of self-attested photocopies. Candidates shall upload all the documents (see list on University website at www.manavrachna.edu.in) on Admission Portal prior to verification process.
- Candidates can appear in the “Physical Document Verification / Enrollment Process” after deposition of 1st installment of academic fee (at least 3 days prior to appearing for this process).
- After verifications of relevant documents, all successful candidates shall be issued the Provision Admission Letter along with temporary I-card of the University.
- However, in case any provisionally admitted candidate fails to prove his/her eligibility as stated in Admission Brochure by 14th August (for all UG/PG Engineering, B.Arch, MCA and MBA Programmes) and by 30th September for all other programmes, his/her provisional admission shall automatically stand cancelled, for which he/she will have no claim.
MANAV RACHNA NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST (MRNAT) -2019
MRNAT (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test) shall be conducted by the University across various disciplines. The test is applicable for candidates seeking admission to under graduate and post graduate programs of all disciplines. The test has 3 major components:
1 Online exam: It is an objective type online exam of 90 minutes duration with questions from syllabus covered in the qualifying exam (eg. XII or Graduation as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for.
2 GD and/or PI: Candidates shall be assessed for communication skills, ability to express themselves effectively and put across their point of view. They may be challenged to demonstrate their problem solving skills and their ability to be a team player.
University has deployed technology developed by India’s leading assessment agency to ensure fair and transparent conduct of online test. The candidates shall be allotted a designated computer system in the examination centre and shall be required to login using Application Sequence Number and Password as conveyed to the applicant through email or in the exam hall prior to the examination. It is therefore advised not to share Email IDs and Password with others to avoid complications. The questions shall appear on the monitor and the candidates shall submit answers by using mouse only. The computer system is connected to a Central Server which delivers the test in real time without web connectivity. All other functions are disabled in the machine and there is no Human involvement in the test. No formal computer knowledge is required to appear for the test. The candidate will be intimated about the place, date and time of the Test, through email and SMS well in time. For all Programmes, the Test would be conducted at Manav Rachna Campus & other locations as given on the University website.
NOTIFICATION OF SCHEDULE FOR MRNAT FOR ADMISSION
- The detailed admission calendar/key dates is appended in the admission brochure.
- The candidates shall be notified through official E-mail for slot and venue for conduct of MRNAT-2019 depending on the date of submission of his/her on-line application for admission and address. However, under exceptional cases the University Authority may consider the candidate’s request for change of time slot/venue.
- Candidates are advised to look for notices/alerts by clicking the ‘Admissions’ Tab on Manav Rachna website.
- The selected candidates on the basis of MRNAT-2019 shall be sent Offer of Admission as mentioned above under step III of Admission Process.
MODE OF DEPOSIT OF FEES BY THE APPLICANTS/STUDENTS
- Institution has provided various modes for depositing the fees as per details given below:
- Payment Gateway from ERP. Please follow the following steps:
1) Login through following URLURL-app1.cloudeducationerp.com/mrei
2) Enter your login (user ID and password)
3) Click on Fee Tab
4) Click on Challan button to Print challan after entering the mode of payment.
5) Pay Fees online by clicking on Pay online button through Credit card and Internet Banking.
6) After successful transaction, Fee receipt can be downloaded from academic Paid transaction head below challan head.Cash payment at any of the branches of Punjab National Bank in India through Pre-Printed Payment Challan.
In this case, students are required to download challan from their ERP portal and submit the same at PNB along with the requisite fee. Students/Wards having their accounts in PNB can also deposit fee through challan by issuing cheque in favour of “Yourself”. Convenience Charges @ Rs. 10 per transaction are payable to the Bank.
- Through NEFT/RTGS both online and at any bank’s branch.Details to be mentioned for NEFT transaction are given as below:
Beneficiary Name: Student Name
Beneficiary Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd.
Beneficiary Branch Name: Mumbai
Beneficiary A/c no.*: MRIU (Student regn. no.)
*Beneficiary A/c no. e.g. if regn. no. is 2K123456 then beneficiary account number will be MRIU2K123456.
- Through Credit Card at Campus: In this case the convenience charges @1.50% are payable in addition to fee due.
- Through login at Paytm.com/education: Please choose ‘Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies’ on Paytm page/ app. Transaction charges for payment through this mode are NIL at present.
- Through DD in favour of MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES payable at Faridabad/Delhi.
NAME OF ACCOUNT
MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
BANK – PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK SECTOR 43, FARIDABAD
A/C NO. – 8895009300000015
IFSC CODE – PUNB0889500
For Fee detail please see schedule of payment at Admission Brochure
LATE FEE PAYMENT
Note: In semester’s subsequent to 1st, those students who fail to deposit fee by the due date shall be levied a fine of Rs. 100/- per day including Sunday / Holidays up to 15 days. The name of those students, who fail to deposit the fee with requisite fine within 15 days from the due date as mentioned above, shall be struck off from the rolls of the University immediately thereafter. However, such students may be re-admitted with the approval from Registrar after they deposit Rs. 2000/- as re-admission charges along with the fees and fine Rs. 1500/-. The period during which the name of the student remains struck off, will not be treated as inactive period for the purpose of calculation of attendance.
For any further query contact at following phone number between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on all weekdays:
Admission Help Desk – 0129-4259000
PAYMENT OF FEES
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT OF FEES AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION/FIRST YEAR
- First Installment: At the time of ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION OFFER
- Second Installment: On or before 14th November 2019
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT OF FEES IN SUBSEQUENT YEARS
- First Installment: On or before 30th April of the calendar year.
- Second Installment: On or before 14th November of the calendar year.
Instruction for students opting BBA (Global) IB, B.Sc. IT and B.Sc. ID Program
The students will be required to open an account in PNB Branch located at Sector-43 campus to enable the University to have a clear record of their balance refund amount after the payment of their Foreign Educational Institution fee through Thomas Cook India Limited, New Delhi to AIS St. Helens, New Zealand for BBA (G)-IB & B.Sc. IT Programs and Algonquin College, Canada for B.Sc. ID Program.
For the above purpose, students of above Programs are expected to be in possession of their Aadhar Card and PAN Card while reporting for Physical Counselling for Admissions.
Assistance, if any in opening the account will be provided by IEC Coordinator/ Centralized Account Department (CAD).
PROCEDURE FOR CHANGE OF PROGRAM
Under exceptional circumstances, request for change of program may be considered with the approval of competent authority the recommendations of the Dean of Faculty concerned in which admission has been already sought on payment of requisite processing charge of Rs. 3000/-, provided the seat in which the candidate wants to shift is/are lying vacant.
SCHOLARSHIP/ FREESHIP POLICY
The MRIIRS offers Scholarships to students on the basis of marks/CGPA in the qualifying examination as per following criteria:
UG level Courses (Except B.Tech. Mechanical Engg. Industry Integrated)
90.00% & above 100% Tuition Fee Waiver.
85.00% & above but below 90.00% 50% Tuition Fee Waiver
80.00% & above but below 85.00% 25% Tuition Fee Waiver
In case of B.Tech. Mechanical Engg. Industry Integrated
90.00% & above 50% Tuition Fee Waiver.
85.00% & above but below 90.00% 25% Tuition Fee Waiver
PG level Courses other than M.Tech Programme
80.00% & above 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
75.00% & above but below 80.00% 50% Tuition Fee Waiver
70.00% & above but below 75.00% 25% Tuition Fee Waiver
For M.Tech Programmes there is a Provision of Teaching Assistantship as detailed below:
The selected candidates having more than 70% overall marks or 7.00 CGPA in the qualifying examination shall be provided teaching assistantship on the recommendations of the committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor of the University. Under this provision, such candidates shall be required to engage with Professors/Associate Professors of the University for Practical and Tutorial Classes with total assignments of 8-10 periods/week and they shall be paid stipend of Rs. 10000/- per month with a maximum limit of payment for 12 months during the complete duration of the M.Tech programme.
- For purpose of Scholarship/tuition fee waiver, the marks will not be rounded off to the next higher figure and calculation of percentage of marks shall be made on the basis of eligibility subjects in the qualifying examination (same number of subjects).
- However, they are required to pay other fees as applicable to the programme concerned. Such students shall be required to maintain a minimum SGPA of 7.0 in the subsequent (each) semesters without having any compartment in any subject and minimum 75% attendance for each course in each semester, failing which the Scholarships awarded shall be withdrawn.
- In addition, suitable free ship shall be available to high achievers in the field of sports, persons suffering with Thalassaemia Major, sons/daughters of Army Personnel who have been killed in war/ terrorist attack, physically handicapped students etc. on case to case basis.
- Candidates passing out from any of the Manav Rachna Educational Institutions and wards of faculty/staff member of any of the MREI will get one-time concession of Rs. 5000/-at the time of admission in any of the programs being offered at Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIP OTHER THAN SCHOLARSHIP/ FREESHIP
In order to motivate the students for better and sustained academic performance MRIIRS offers Merit Scholarship other than Scholarship/ free ship enumerated below, for students securing first, Second and Third positions in the Odd & Even semester exams (based on the amalgamated SGPA/ CGPA) every year for each programme being run at MRIIRS, as under:
- First Position: 25% of Tuition Fee or Rs. 25000/- whichever is less
- Second Position: 15% of Tuition Fee or Rs. 15000/ whichever is less
- Third Position: 10% of Tuition Fee or Rs. 10000/- whichever is less
The following are the guidelines for grant of above Merit Scholarships:
- Any programme must have strength of 90 or more in semester exam to qualify for first, second and third position scholarship; otherwise only a solitary topper shall be given a solitary first position scholarship.
- If the strength of a course is 10 or less no scholarship will be awarded for that course.
- A student shall be eligible to benefit for tuition fee waiver only from one
MOTIVATION AND REWARDS
MRU aims to make a difference in the accomplishments and success of its students. Through Awards & Medals to the deserving students, Manav Rachna provides an opportunity to be the catalyst that sets our students on an upward path. By motivating, rewarding and honoring them, we encourage students to set high goals and meet the challenges with stretched limits. Teach them the value of persistence. And perhaps, inspire a lifelong passion for learning.
Awards & Medals:
(i) Chief Patron Medal:- Awarded to a female student who best exemplifies the attributes of engaged leadership; inexhaustible optimistic aptitude about challenges and opportunities, integrity, courage and honesty.
(ii) President/Chancellor Medal:- This medal will honor a student who has evidenced significant achievement at International level in the following areas: 1. Research 2. Sports 3. Creative Arts 4. Community involvement 5. Professional
(iii) Vice President Medal:- This medal will honor a student who has evidenced significant achievement at National level in the following areas: 1. Research 2. Sports 3. Creative Arts 4. Community involvement 5. Professional
(iv) Vice Chancellor Medal:- This medal will honor a student who has successfully passed out and has the best academic record (highest CGPA) in the University examinations across all UG Programmes offered by the University
(v) Academic Proficiency Medal:- Awarded to highest scorer student who has successfully completed the program. This is applicable for each program.
(vi) Student Leadership Medal(s):- Awarded to student(s) who has / have evidenced ability to motivate other students and has/have successfully lead terms for specific organizational goals.
(vii) Outstanding Achievers Awards in the Area of:-
- Creative Arts
- Community involvement
- Best Internship/Placement.
STUDENT STAFF & ALUMNI WELFARE FUND (SSAWF)
- The young and the budding talent in MREI should not go begging for want of resources in the field of technical education, research in physical science, social science & any other topic of topical interest emerging in the environment. To fulfill the ibid vision, the MRVF has taken a conscious decision to muster financial resources in the name & style of STUDENT STAFF AND ALUMNI WELFARE FUND (SSAWF).
- The SSAWF resources would be utilized for accomplishing the under mentioned objectives
- Rendering financial assistance to students, staff and alumni for research and higher studies for improving the overall well being of the under privileged and have knots of the society.
- To provide financial assistance/ scholarship to needy students for continuation of their higher studies.
- To render assistance including ex-gratia payment to alumni for higher studies, distress and other contingency.
- To honor MREI students, staff and alumni for their outstanding achievements in studies, profession, sports and entrepreneurship.
- To provide financial and other resources for families of MREI owing to any natural calamity such as earthquakes, floods etc.
- To provide financial support.
POLICY FOR WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND OF FEES
Refund of Fees is governed in accordance with guidelines/ notification laid down in the UGC letter No:D.O.1-3/2007(CPP-II), dated: 06th December, 2016 (Remittance and Refund of Fees and Other Student-centric Issues available on website www.manavrachna.edu.in. under Withdrawal and Refund of fees).
For AICTE approved programme:
For candidates who fail to prove their eligibility till the last date.
Candidates may withdraw their admission by submitting a request of withdrawal application in person along with the original copy of Admission letter, Receipt of the fee deposited and Temporary identity card issued at the time of admission to the office of the Registrar, MRIIRS through Deputy Registrar, Registration & Scholarships, MRIIRS in Block-‘F’ Ground Floor, MRIIRS Campus for which he/she must obtain acknowledgment.
Correspondence in respect of refund of fee against withdrawal shall not be entertained until and unless it is in reference to the Acknowledgement No. and Date given by the Deputy Registrar, Registration & Scholarships, MRIIRS at the time of receipt of Withdrawal application.
A student admitted in the MRIIRS shall be required to pay the fee for the entire duration of the course on annual basis in two installments. If a student is detained due to whatsoever reason, he/ she shall be required to pay the fees again, when he/she is re-admitted, as per rules/ policy.
Once a candidate has been admitted and has reported to respective faculty, all further dealings including withdrawal are to be made through the respective head of the faculty/ Registrar of the MRIIRS.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CURBING RAGGING
As per orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court, UGC Regulations on curbing the menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009 and The Haryana Prohibition of Ragging in Educational Institutions Ordinance, 2012 (available on the Manav Rachna Website) Ragging is a Grievous Offence.
Any one indulging in ragging will be severely punished. The punishment may take the form of expulsion from the Institution, suspension from the Institute or classes for a limited period or fine with a public apology.
The punishment may also take the shape of (i) Reporting to the police and lodging an FIR (ii) Withholding scholarships or other benefits, (iii) Debarring from representation in events, (iv) Withholding results,(v) Suspension or Expulsion from hostel or mess, and the like. If the individuals committing or abetting ragging are not/ cannot be identified, collective punishment may be awarded to act as a deterrent. All cases of ragging will be referred to Anti Ragging Committee of the Institution. All affected students are at liberty to approach Anti-Ragging Committee/ Squads on Telephone Numbers prominently displayed in the Institution.
The following will be termed as the act of ragging:
Any disorderly conduct whether by words spoken or written or by any act, which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness any other student(s), indulging in rowdy or in-disciplined activities which may cause or are likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in fresher or junior student(s) or asking the student(s) to do any act or perform something, which such student(s) will not do in the ordinary course and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of a fresher or a junior student.
All students enrolled in the Institution are bound by the directions of UGC/ AICTE and other regulatory bodies in respect of prevention of ragging in educational institution campuses. Hence they are advised to keep themselves updated on their websites.
ATTENDANCE RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
Clause 8 of Ordinance No. 3 titled, “Conduct and Evaluation of Examinations for Programmes Leading to All Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degrees and Diplomas following Semester System” provides as under:
“A student shall be required to have a minimum attendance of 75% in the aggregate of all the courses taken together and 75% in each individual theory/ lab course in a semester.
Student who has been detained due to shortage of attendance shall not be allowed to appear for end-semester examination for the courses in which he/she fails to attain the minimum required attendance. Under such circumstances he/she shall be required to repeat all such courses for which he/she is declared ineligible on account of shortage of attendance, through re-registrations for such courses during subsequent semesters when the same are offered by the respective departments after paying the notified fee. The Institution enrolment number of such student shall however remain unchanged and he or she shall be required to complete the programme in a maximum permissible period as mentioned in clause 4(c) of the Ordinance.
Dean of the Faculty concerned shall announce the names of all such students who are not eligible to appear in the semester-end examination, at least 4 calendar days before the start of the semester-end examination and simultaneously intimate the same to the Controller of Examinations. In case any student appears by default, who in fact has been detained by the Faculty, his/ her result shall be treated as null and void.”
The students are advised to ensure that they meet the minimum attendance requirement for appearing in the semester end examination failing which they shall not be allowed to sit in the examination. Students are also advised to maintain utmost expected discipline in and outside the Institution Campus. Disturbance of tranquility of the Campus in particular and society in general, through any means shall be treated as an act of indiscipline and suitable disciplinary action shall be taken against the defaulting students. Students are also advised to dress appropriately, while in campus, as per the demands of the occasion.
Institution has zero tolerance for indiscipline in and outside the campus by the students. Drinking, taking drugs, damaging Institution property, indulging in any kind of violence, misbehaving with fellow students/ teachers, ragging etc. are included in the list of undesirable activities and constitute the moral turpitude. Very strict action including suspension/ rustication from the roles of the Institution may be taken against the defaulting students.
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies presently follows the reservation policy as under: NRI/ Foreign National/PIO seats: 15% in all programmes/ courses. General Seats: 85%. (to be mentioned under list of programmes)
The admission made by MRIIRS shall be provisional, till the same is confirmed by the Registration Branch of the Institution.
If the Institution Authorities are not satisfied with the character, past behavior and antecedents of a candidate, they may refuse to admit him/her in the Institution. In order to ensure academic standards, discipline and congenial atmosphere in the Institution, the Vice-Chancellor of the Institution/ Dean of the concerned Faculty may cancel the admission of any student who is found to be involved in activities which are prejudicial to maintaining harmony on the campus. The Institution has a streamlined method of redressal of grievances.
The Grievances Redressal Committee addresses all kinds of grievances including those pertaining to admissions, examinations, conduct on the campus etc. on top priority.
The Institution has a Prevention of Sexual Harassment Committee to deal with all Sexual Harassment related issues, which are handled on utmost priority. The candidates who are admitted in the Institution would be required to follow all rules and regulations in letter and spirit, conduct themselves in an orderly manner and maintain the best decorum, failing which suitable penal action would be taken against them. Canvassing in any form for influencing the admission by any candidate and/ or his/ her parents/ guardians would result in his/ her summary rejection for admission. The admission procedure is subject to modification, without notice, as per directions of UGC or any competent authority.
All applicants are instructed to follow the MRIIRS website on a regular basis for date of counseling and other details related to the admission process.
The contents of the Admission Brochure are subject to change without prior notice. All disputes pertaining to admission under the domain of Admission Brochure are subject to the jurisdiction of Courts at Faridabad only.
Disclaimer: The details given in the Admission Brochure are correct as at the time of going into the press. The Institute reserves the right to add/delete/modify the contents without prior notice. However, the same will be notified on the website.