Welcome to MRDC
Manav Rachna Dental College(under School of Dental Sciences) is one of the flagship institutions of Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI), one of India’s leading educational groups, producing some of India’s most employable professionals. MREI is the brainchild of renowned educationist and philanthropist, Dr. O.P. Bhalla, Founder Visionary.
Manav Rachna Dental College was established in 2006 and is recognized for BDS Degree and MDS Degree by (under School of Dental Sciences) Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India and Dental Council of India, and is affiliated to Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies Faridabad (MRIIRS).
Manav Rachna Dental College (under Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies), a NAAC ‘A++’ Grade Accredited Institution, is situated in Faridabad at a distance of less than 10 KM from Delhi-NCR Border. The college, recognized by the Dental Council of India and the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, aims to produce competent dentists, specialists, and super specialists. It has endeavoured to create all facilities conducive to learning and furtherance of knowledge by contribution towards the national healthcare delivery system, providing efficient and expert medical services through the associated hospitals.
Recognized Among the Top Dental Colleges
- Manav Rachna Dental College is the No. 1 Dental College in Haryana as per the The Week, 2023
- MRIIRS ranked among top institutions by the Ministry of Education’s NIRF Ranking 2021. In Dental Studies, Manav Rachna Dental College, MRIIRS has secured the 39th rank all-across India.
- Manav Rachna Dental College has ranked No. 10 in the ‘Best Dental Colleges’ in Indian Institutional Ranking Framework (IIRF-2021) by Education Post.
- Manav Rachna Dental College ranked amongst the Top 11 Private Dental Institutes in India’s Top Professional Colleges Ranking by Outlook Magazine.
To be a worldwide leader in Dental Education and Public Health Clinical Practice, with a passion to care for the underserved.
Innovation in Oral Health Education, Research and service to improve quality of life.
A clear vision & commitment to implement policies, programs, services & research to achieve desired Oral Health outcomes for population & provide high quality responsive educational environment that advances cognitive, social, emotional & civic competencies of our students.
- Innovative Curriculum with focus on Research
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and labs with advanced imaging techniques (CBCT/3D Simulation)
- Well-equipped first-of-its-kind Mobile Dental Van
- Conducive environment for learning and furtherance of knowledge by contributing towards national health care delivery system
- A basket of electives offered
- Choice-Based Credit System
- ICT enabled Classrooms
Practical Exposure at the Heart of our Initiatives
From public dental health check-ups to a fully functional dental hospital open to the public, Manav Rachna Dental College and Hospital believes in leaving no stone unturned to equip the students with practical know-how through real scenarios. Some of the features ensuring fulfillment of this vision are:
- Tie-up with 500 bedded ESIC Hospital for 3rd Year BDS Training
- University Education Program with Invisalign (First in North India)
- ITI Implant and WCLI laser course
- Collaboration with Balaji Dental & Craniofacial Hospital Chennai, and GSR Hospital of Craniofacial Surgery, Hyderabad to provide efficient exposure to Orthognathic Surgeries.