Manav Rachna Business Incubator conducted its first screening of startups on 01.08.2017 at Manav Rachna International University Campus. The screening committee constituted of 7 members.
2 startups pitched their ideas to the screening committee seeking their approval for joining Manav Rachna Business Incubator as MRBI’s incubated startups. Both the startups were granted a provisional approval that shall be reviewed after 1 month.
The startups were given a detailed feedback on various marketing model adoptions, preparing financials, and building Beta version products for initial set of customers.
The meet was indeed a learning experience for startups in terms of pitching, financial clarity and market acceptance.
MEMBERS OF THE SCREENING COMMITTEE PRESENT:
- Pradeep Varshney (Director – MRIIC)
- Monika Goel ( Chief Coordinator – Business Incubator)
- Amit Seth ( Professor – FMS)
- Devender Vashisht ( Head – Department of Automobile)
- Abhishek Chauhan ( Professor – Mechanical Engineering)
- Bindu Agrawal ( Coordinator – Business Incubator)
- Karan Narula ( Coordinator – Business Incubator)
STARTUP COMPANIES THAT PRESENTED THEIR IDEAS:
- Gallus Motors (Mr. Ankus Sarkar; Mr. Aayush Mohan; Mr. Divyanshu Sharma)
- Bolts and Gears (Mr. Vishnu Thapa; Mr. Kartik Rampal)