Radio Manav Rachna 107.8FM celebrated its 9th Foundation Day
Radio Manav Rachna (RMR) 107.8 FM celebrated its 9 glorious years of existence. Sh. Sharad Dutt, Ex-Director General, Delhi Doordarshan was the Chief Guest. He congratulated team RMR 107.8 FM for 9 years of Community Service and for continued work towards the society.
Dr. N.C. Wadhwa, VC, MRIIRS; Dr. M.M. Kathuria, Trustee, MREI and Mr. R.K. Arora, Registrar, MRIIRS were present during the celebration and congratulated the team. In his address, Dr. N.C. Wadhwa said that RMR 107.8 FM was the dream of our Visionary Founder Dr. O.P. Bhalla who believed in community upliftment & services.
Dr. Neemo Dhar, Director-RMR & Dean-FMeH, MRIIRS said that RMR is a 24×7 radio station that brings for the community- content rich programmes loaded with entertainment and awareness. Ms. Shailja Naqvi, Dy. Director, RMR explained the real essence of the tagline of the Radio Station ‘Feel Good, Feel Live’ and how this station always tries to create value in listener’s life and motivates them to be responsible citizens bringing in change for themselves and others in society.
The celebration felicitated the Unsung Heroes of the Society and the awardees are as follows:
- Mr. Ravi Kalra – Founder, Earth Saviors Foundation
- Mr. Jagat Madan – President, Prayas Social Welfare Society
- Mr. Ravinder Dudeja – President, Foundation against Thalassemia
- Mr. Rajesh Vashisht (Founder President) & DCP Vishnu Dayal Sharma (Advisor)- Safe & Secure Faridabad
- Mr. Dharmender Sindhwani – President, Navyuvak Dussehra Committee
- Adv. B.S. Virdi (Director) & Mr. Devender Singh – Road Safety Organization, Faridabad