FMS is one of the first institutes to boast of a Human Lab. It is the first lab in the entire Haryana and Delhi-NCR.
The ‘Human Lab’ undertakes the following
- Assessment & Psychometric profiling; Support for Emotional Behavioral and Mental problems; Training and Development; Research and Construction of Instruments for Psychometric evaluation.
- For Students – Career Counseling, Employability Skills Training.
- For Teachers and Educators – Training Programs in pedagogy, learning skills etc for enhancing quality in Academics and Learning.
- For Working Professionals – Anxiety and Stress Management, Psychometric Profiling Work – Life Balance training.
- For Community – Health Awareness, and Mental Health Programs.
- For Industry-Development of Customized Psychometric instruments and Need Based competencies training and assessment.
We have more than 50 different standardised psychometric test & psychological instruments for the assesment of various physiological, psychological, behaviorial, emotional and spiritual characteristics of children, adoloscents, adult & the elderly.
On joining the course, a psychometric profiling of each student is done and shared with the student. The purpose is to help the student in self introspection and in enabling him/ her in identifying his core strengths and weaknesses. The student is made to regularly undergo psychometric tests to monitor his progress.