Department of Management and Commerce, MRU organized an online guest lecture on the topic Importance of Literature Review in High-Quality Research. Dr. Sunita Bishnoi consented to be the speaker and enlightened the scholars with her 18 years of rich experience in Research and Teaching. Dr. Bishnoi has published 35 research articles in national and international journals. She has successfully guided Six Ph.D. Scholars of Maharshi Dayanand University and at present six more scholars have been pursuing their Ph.D. under her guidance.
The session was coordinated by Dr. Animesh Singh, Associate Professor, DMC-MRU. The session was attended by Dr. Parul Jhajharia, Dean-DMC, Dr. Pragati Chauhan, HOD- DMC, faculty members and around 30 PhD. scholars of Management, Law and Education Streams.
· Speaker emphasized following points during the session
· Importance of making an excel sheet of all studied research papers.
· Make a balance between quality and quantity of research papers reviewed.
· The relevance of the research model and its relatedness with the theoretical model
· Importance of reviewing high-quality research papers (Published in Scopus, WOS & EBSCO, etc.)
· Advised scholars to visit libraries of MDU Rohtak and MDI Gurugram apart from MRU library.
· Importance of timelines and focused research related to the research topic.
Dr. Bishnoi also addressed scholar’s queries in the end. The session concludes with the vote of thanks given by Dr. Pragati Chauhan and Dr. Animesh Singh.