A warm welcome to International students at Manav Rachna Educational Institutions.
We are delighted about your decision to choose Manav Rachna for your higher education. Manav Rachna, a truly global university, has students from more than 13 countries studying at the campus. Promising an education culture accompanied with adequate resources to flourish future careers, Manav Rachna reflects the latest trends and developments in higher education.
On behalf of the management and faculty members of Manav Rachna, we welcome you to lay the foundation of your career at Manav Rachna. We wish you have wonderful time of learning, innovation, creativity and career development at Manav Rachna.
- Programs and Fee - MRIIRS
- Programs and Fee - MRU
- English Learning Program
- Payment Details
- Admission Process
|MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF
(DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY)
Fee Structure for AY 2020-21
|RESEARCH AND STUDIES|
|Fee Structure AY 2023-24 of SAARC and Non-SAARC (INR & USD)|
|Faculty||Course||Fee Per Annum in US$ for PIO/NRI Students|
|SSARC (Fees-INR/Per Year)||Non SAARC (Fees-USD/Per Year)|
|FET||B.Tech [ ECE, BT, ME)||260,000/-||3800|
|B.Tech [ECE, ME) with Hons. & Specializations||260,000/-||3800|
|B.Tech- Computer Science and Engineering with various specializations in association with Knowledge Partners||300,000/-||4400|
|B.Tech-CSE (Lateral Entry)||260,000/-||4400|
|B.Tech – Lateral (Civil, BT, ECE, EEE, ME)||260,000/-||4400|
|B.Tech – Lateral (Civil, EEE, ME) (with sepecializations||260,000/-||4400|
|B.Tech – Lateral Entry- ECE (with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things (IOT) in association with Intel Corporation)||260,000/-||4400|
|B.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering (Lateral Entry) with various specializations in association with Microsoft||260,000/-||4400|
|M.Tech- 2 years||260,000/-||4400|
|M.Tech – 3 years||260,000/-||4400|
|M.Sc. – Biotechnology||200,000/-||3800|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) with various specializations||200,000/-||3800|
|Bachelor of Science (IT) with specializations in association with Knowledge Partners||200,000/-||3800|
|B.Sc.-Interior Design and Decoration||260,000/-||4000|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) – Food Science and Technology||200,000/-||3800|
|B.Com- (Hons. ) with Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)||240,000/-||3800|
|FMeH||B.A – Media & Communication||240,000/-||3800|
|B.A – Media & Communication with Hons. & specializations||240,000/-||3800|
|M.A – Media & Communication||240,000/-||3800|
|B.A- (Hons.) – English||200,000/-||3800|
|M.A – English||200,000/-||3800|
|BBA- Banking and Financial Markets (in association Bombay Stock Exchange)||240,000/-||3800|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)- Digital Marketing in association with Talent Edge||240,000/-||3800|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)- Business Intelligence and Analytics in association with Knowledge Partners||240,000/-||3800|
|BBA- Global – IB (in association with AIS, New Zealand)||240,000/-+NZ$833||3800+NZ$833|
|FHM||B.Sc. – Hospitality and Hotel Administration||200,000/-||3800|
|BSc. – Culinary Arts||200,000/-||3800|
|FBSS||B.A (Hons.) – Applied Psychology||200,000/-||3800|
|B.A (Hons.) – Economics||200,000/-||3800|
|B.A – Liberal Arts with Major in either of the following: Applied Psychology, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, International Relations, Public Policy.||200,000/-||3800|
|B.A. (Hons.) – Political Science||200,000/-||3800|
|M.A – Economics||200,000/-||3800|
|M.A – Applied Psychology||200,000/-||3800|
|M.A – Public Policy and Public Administration||200,000/-||3800|
|M.A – Polical Science with specialization in International Relations||200,000/-||3800|
|SAARC-Admission & Procedural Fee-INR30000(During First Semester Only)|
|Non SAARC-Admission & Procedural Fee-USD 400(During First Semester only)|
Why Manav Rachna?
- 100+ UG and PG Programmes
- 37,000+ Alumni Imprints Globally
- 80+ Global Academic Collaborations
- Students from 13 Countries study at Manav Rachna
- Placement Packages as high as 54 LPA
- More than 25 centres of excellence established at the campus in association with industry leaders.
- Scholarships worth 8 Crore bestowed over the last three years
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has secured a place in QS University Rankings (Asia) 2023 (701-750 Band) on the basis of the quality maintained in Academics, Faculty-Student Ratio, International Faculty Ratio, International Students Ratio, and International Research Network.
- Manav Rachna University is QS I-Gauge Overall Diamond rated
- Pathway Programmes with prominent foreign universities in UK, USA, Australia and New Zealand
- Founder Member of the prestigious “College Board’s Indian Global Higher Education Alliance”
- Manav Rachna University has achieved 30 h-index for quality research publications as per the Scopus database.
- Conferred with the ‘Institution of Happiness’ Award at QS I-Gauge Academic Excellence Conclave
- Recognized by NIRF, Times of India, Business Today, Business India, The Week, Careers360 and many more.
- AICTE Approved B.Tech, MBA, MCA and B.Design programmes
- Manav Rachna Business Incubator is set across more than 5,000 square feet area and caters 24X7 to the requirements of budding entrepreneurs.
- More than 80 companies have been incubated at Manav Rachna’s campuses.
Industry Academic Collaborations
- Programmes are offered in association with blue chip companies of the country- Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, IBM, Mitsubishi Electric India, Sahai Research Labs, Truechip, Altair and DesignTech, Intel® Corporation, Daikin, Xebia, QuickHeal, Electric One, and many more.
Office of International Affairs
Block-A, Room No. A-12, Ground Floor
Manav Rachna Campus
Sector – 43, Aravalli Hills, Delhi – Surajkund Road, Faridabad – 121004, (Haryana), India
Ms. Priya Khera
Manager – International Marketing & Outreach
Mr. Nikhil Raina
For enquiries, pls write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org