Salient features of MREI Admission Policy:
The University Admissions is a multi-stage process involving the filling up of the admission form, entrance exam, creation of merit list, displaying of results on website, physical counseling before culminating in the final Admission to the institution of choice.
1. Admissions are made purely on merit basis.
2.The Admission Committee exercises fair discretion based upon the academic performance in qualifying examination available at the time of admission, subject to the condition that the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria. It is sole responsibility of the candidate to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for admission by the cutoff date mentioned and no relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria is granted.
3.As per guidelines of Regulatory Bodies, original certificates are not retained in MREI and the same are returned to the candidates on the spot after verification.
4. MREI encourages cashless admissions.
IMPORTANT STEPS FOR TAKING ADMISSION IN MREI
• The process starts with the filling-up of online application form (Application Fee is non-refundable). wherein the candidate is required to fill in all required details including choice of programmes he/ she wishes to opt for.
• Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT): Eligible students are called for (MRNAT), wherever applicable. The candidates are suitably informed through email/ sms/ phone.
• Program wise Merit Lists are prepared as per eligibility criteria stipulated in the Admission Brochure
• Candidates are called for physical counseling (as per their rank in merit list) on scheduled dates along with requisite documents and 1st semester fee.
• Once the admission is approved, the candidates pay applicable fees through Demand Draft/Credit or Debit Card/ Bank Transfer. They are, thereafter, issued with Admission letter and temporary Identity Card.
• Admitted students can then opt for Hostels and transport.
• Admitted students report to Institutions as per dates specified in the Admission Calendar.
• Classes commence with the orientation program.
• Candidates are advised to minutely go through the calendar to see applicability of test for the programme opted for.
• For further guidance/queries, prospective applicants may contact Admission Helpline 0129-4259000.