MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Our faculty and students are consistently working in the following areas of research, innovation and incubation activities in collaboration with academia, industries and knowledge partners:-
- Research Incubator for quality publicationsby UG and PG level students in peer reviewed journals and indexed in databases like Scopus, WoS etc. with an emphasis of quality over quantity.
- Research and Innovation Clusters for providing an interdisciplinary platform for the development of prototype for participation both at National and International Competitions.
- Computing Cluster
- Atmospheric & Environmental Science Cluster
- Material Science
- Institute Innovation Council (IIC) in support of Ministry of Innovation Cell (AICTE-MHRD)
- Innovation Cell
- Entrepreneurship Cell
- IPR Cell
- Business Incubator with support of University and NewGen IEDC, Manav Rachna
- Startup Graduated
Technoplanet Pvt. Ltd.
- Startups under progress
Aarkaya Solar Solutions Private Limited
5. Centres of Excellence (CoEs)
1. Smart Energy Centre
2. Daikin Centre
3. Altair Centre (Upcoming)
Ph.D Programme- More than 100 Ph.D. scholars are enrolled under various faculties of the University Broadly, the research activities are going on in the departments of Computer Science & Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Management, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Education and Law. For more details you may refer our website for department specific thrust areas of research at https://manavrachna.edu.in/course/ph-d-mru/
Other HIGHLIGHTS OF RESEARCH &DEVELOPMENT WORK:
- More than 300 publications in last three years in SCOPUS Database/ Web of Science/ Science Citation Index/ Eminent Conferences & Seminars organized by leading professional bodies
- Number of Patents Filed/ Published / Granted to Faculty – 23
- Number of Books and Book Chapters published by the faculty – 33
- MoU with more than fifty International and National Institutions of repute.
- Research Linkages: IITD, DU, IITR, Central Rajasthan University (Ajmer), MNIT (Jaipur), NPL, New Delhi