Helpline no. 0129-4259000
Skip to content
- Accomplished Doctoral Faculty, Applied research and relevant outreach activities
- Regular interface with Industry leaders and academic experts (Guest lectures and Industry visits)
- Training on financial software, data & support in training, research and pedagogy.
- Multi-disciplinary learning with choice of subjects over and above the core management subjects
- Industry-driven curriculum and pedagogy (case studies, role plays, simulation and business games).
- Focus on applied and experiential learning
- Professional Development/ Foreign language/ Soft Skill Development/ Communication skills is part of the curriculum
- Industry Projects and Internships
- International Immersion opportunities
- Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) with a basket of Elective and skill based Courses
- Scholarship available to meritorious students