MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Dr. Narendra Nath Sengupta
Deputy Director of Studies at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India – ICWAI
M COM, MBA, FICWA, Ph.D
Cost and Management Accounting and Financial Management
Skills & Endorsements: Accounting, Financial Analysis, Internal Audit
Industry Knowledge: Auditing, Financial Reporting, Financial Accounting, Tax, Managerial Finance, Income Tax, Bookkeeping, Finance.
Professor & Former Head, Delhi School of Management & Chairman BTech Admission Committee, Delhi Technological University.
Presently serving as Professor, Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University (DTU), Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Important responsibilities entrusted since he joined DTU in 2012 include: Head, Delhi School of Management; Chairman, Department Research Committee; Chairman Board of Studies [2013-2016], Chairman, B.Tech Admission Committee (2017, 2018) and Chairman, Central Purchase Committee (2018).
His areas of research for teaching, research and consultancy include: E-governance, Decision Sciences, IT Management, Project Management, Business Analytics, etc.
Served in consulting roles for the UN bodies, viz. World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Food and Agricultural Organization (UNFAO). Was the Honorary President of an academic society – Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management (GIFT) in 2016 and member of Governing Council of the Society since 2005.
Authored a book titled “Strategic Planning and Implementation of E-governance” published in 2017 by Springer. Have publications in both national and international refereed journals, presented in many national and international conferences and delivered invited talks in various institutes.
Prior to joining DTU, served in the Centre Government for more than twenty five years. Joined Indian Statistical Service (ISS) in the year 1986 and was initially posted in the Department of Tourism. Later joined National Informatics Centre and worked for the strengthening of agricultural informatics in the country. In particular, I was the National Co-ordinator for the ambitious e-governance project “Agricultural Marketing Information Network System (AGMARKNET)” connecting 3000+ agricultural markets spread across the country.
Prof. Sanjiv Mittal
Professor and DEAN
Management School: University School Management Studies
Educational Qualification: M.B.A., Ph. D,(Service Marketing) NCFM
Phone: 23900257(O), Mobile: 9899812268
Address: Official: University School of Management Studies, GGS Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi– 110 403
Correspondence: University School of Management Studies, GGS Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi– 110 403
Teaching/Research Experience 34 Years of Teaching Experience to Post Graduate Students of Business Management as follows: 16 Years at Institute of Management Studies and Research (IMSAR), M.D. University , Rohtak, Divided as Follows:
- 8 Years as Lecturer 8 years as Reader (out of which 3 years as Head, Department of Management Studies, M. D. University, Rohtak.
- Since 1996, shifted to Delhi and worked as Professor in Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies (RDIAS), Madhuban Chowk, Delhi till 1999.
- Worked as Professor and Director, RDIAS, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini from 1999 to June 2002.
- Worked as Reader, University School of Management Studies, I. P. University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi from June 2002 till July 2007.
- Working as Professor since July 2007 to Till Date and took over as Dean of School from August 2014
- Coordinator, Entrepreneurship Development Cell of USMS created with the assistance of AICTE from 2006 till date.
- Has contributed many articles in Journals of National and International repute.
- Areas of interest are Marketing and International Business, Export-Import Procedure and Documentation.
- Conducted workshops on Entrepreneurship Development and Business Skills Training and Export in these areas.
- Conduct MDP's on Export – Import Procedures and Documentation, on need basis.
- Widely traveled to various countries like US, Denmark, Norway etc
- Member Board of Studies of no. of Universities.
- Got the best Researcher Award of the University for 2012-13.
Prof. Anand Prakash
Prof. (Dr.) Anand Prakash is a well-known name in the teaching and research fraternity. In his 37 years of experience in teaching and research, he has been associated with universities like the University of Allahabad, Banaras Hindu University and the University of Delhi. He has guided 25 PhD scholars for their PhD work, 05 M.Phil. students for their dissertation work and also guiding 05 PhD scholars.
He has received many awards honours and awards like Young Scientist Award (1987); Career Award – University Grant Commission (1993); President, National Academy of Psychology, (India) 2009-2010 are the name of few.
He is also performing the role of chairman/ member of visionary teams of various governing bodies & universities. Some of them are as below:
- Visitors Nominee to Jawaharlal Nehru University for their School of International Studies.
- Member, Course Restructuring of Psychology Courses of U.G. and P.G. Constituted by University Grants Commission since 2016.
- Member, Task Force, Four Year Undergraduate Program (FYUP), Responsible for the
Development of Conceptual Framework of FYUP for the University of Delhi.
- Member, Academic Council, the University of Delhi since 2009- till date.
- Member, Curriculum Committee, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Govt. Of India. (2013 till date).
- Chairman, Committee constituted by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India for Developing National Aptitude Test (NAT) for class IX students, (2015 till date).
- Member, Governing Body of Ramjas College, the University of Delhi since 2014 till date.
- Member of task Force, Ministry of HRD constituted to develop the proposal of
Internationalization of School education, since 2016 till date.
Industry Expert Mentors
Operations and Supply Chain Management
Email : email@example.com
Holds a degree of master’s in technology (mechanical engineering) from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India (1990) and Graduate degree in Mechanical engineering from NIT, Jaipur (1988). His skill certifications include a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and CPIM and CSCP certification by APICS, USA.
Has an overall work experience of nearly thirty years. Predominantly in Supply chain and Operations leadership roles while working for global organizations such as Cummins, Woodward, Airtel and Eicher. He has been a regular speaker and trainer at the industry forums and due to his passion for training and mentoring and a strong academic interest, he transitioned into academics in the year 2018.
Based in Pune, he is currently associated with prestigious MBA institutions such as SIBM, ISB&M and RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia for courses in Supply Chain and Operational Management. As a professor he brings theory to life with examples from the years of practical experience.
Entrepreneurship and Family Business
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Arup Sengupta has to his credit, working for multinational Giants like Xerox and Siemens in senior positions, for more than a decade Each. After his tenure as Associate Director in Manpower, Globally the Largest HR Consulting Group, he had chosen to start his own organization, which is called Human Age which is 10 years old now. Now he is grooming his son to be ready to manage this family business in times to come. He Claims that after Stone Age and Iron Age, It is the Age or Human Asset now and that is why his organization is Called Human Age, an HR Consulting firm
A very widely travelled professional, had the privilege of brushing shoulders with the who’s who in the industry. Working in large organizations widened his professional and cultural horizon.
Arup started his career with Remington Rand, the pioneer in Typewriters, happened to be chosen by Xerox from the Campus. Thereafter he had been chosen to be heading various departments, to prepare him for the future Leadership role within Xerox. In Siemens Information Systems, he headed the Largest Business Units and successfully grew from strength to strength.
He was born on World Environment day, and wishes to plant more and more trees, to make this World a more habitable place.
Strategy & Innovation
Prof Davinder Singh
Assistant Dean, Strategy & Innovation, BML Munjal University, Haryana
Prof. Davinder Singh has over 25 years of extensive industry experience, both with global companies (such as The Coca-Cola Co. and Foster’s International) and Indian companies (such as NDDB, Jagatjit Industries and CavinKare). He has held senior management roles in these organizations. His work has taken him beyond India, to central Asia and Africa, where he has led wide-ranging marketing initiatives and built the marketing capability of the organizations he has worked with.Prof.
Singh enjoys engaging students and business executives on topics of marketing and innovation. He considers innovation integral to marketing and business. As the regional marketing manager for Coca-Cola India, his innovative marketing for the brand portfolio of The Coca-Cola Co. in north India resulted in the company gaining market leadership. As part of senior management, he had driven the transformation of the business models at Foster’s India and made them relevant to the market context. Under his stewardship as director, new product commercialization, Coca-Cola India, the innovation pipeline for the company was created with the ability to increase operating profits by over 10%.
Finance and Accounts
Qualification: B.Com (H), Federal Taxation US, CPA US, PGDM (Finance)
B.Com (H) from Hansraj College, Delhi University
Federal Taxation from Devry University, USA
Certified Public Accountant from American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, USA
PGDM (Finance) from IMT Ghaziabad
Presently working as an Associate National Instructor and an Academic Consultant with Miles Education. In the past, she has worked with KPMG India in their Global Mobility Services (GMS) division for over 9 years and was involved in delivering a full range of tax compliances and advisory services to clients across a wide range of industries. Her total corporate work experience is 11 years.
Teaching Experience: Over two years with Miles Education.
Dr. Shashi Kumar Tiwari
MBA (Health Services), BHMS
Manager – Medical Quality & Operations
He has more than 12 years experience in healthcare in areas of medical quality, operations, hospital administration. He completed Graduation in Physiotherapy in 2007 & MBA in Healthcare services in 2012. After completing Masters in Healthcare Services he started a job in administrative capacity with Metro Group of Hospitals in 2012. He has undertaken training in Quality Management Systems especially as a Lead Assessor training on ISO 9001 – 2008, learning which was supported by the management at Metro Group. He is currently employed with Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, a 425 bedded Super speciality Hospital in 2015 in department of Quality & Operations, where he is currently assigned responsibility of overseeing NABH Accreditation of parent organization and providing support to the sister units.
Some of the Projects undertaken during the tenure at Metro Group and Asian Hospitals:
- Standardization of use of Consumable for use in various surgeries in OT
- Cost benefit analysis of Dialysis Department
- Financial Impacts of OT Case Delays and Improper Scheduling
- Inventory Module and Audit tracker
- Implementation of Inventory control practices (ABC & ROL)
- Assessor Green Healthcare Accreditation Standards (QAI)
- Certified program in Healthcare Risk Management (CAHO)
- Master course of Hospital Quality Systems, Design & Implementation (RFHHA)
- Masterclass in Root cause analysis in Healthcare (RFHHA)
- NABH Internal Counselor Certificate Course – QCI
- Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt – Manipal Prolearn
- Business Analytics Training by Manipal Prolearn
- ISO 9001:2008 Lead Assessor Certificate Course by KVQA, Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Mr. Lakshman Sharma
MCA, M.Sc. (IT), B-Com and GNIIT
CIO, Sarvodaya Group of Hospitals
He has over 21 years of experience in building and maintaining IT Infrastructure, SAP Implementation, Microsoft Navision, HIS, LIS, PACS and software Development with wide Industry exposure as I have worked in various types of Industries like Healthcare, Automotive, Retail and Software Development. He has completed 2 SAP Implementations, 7 Year SAP Experience as a Project Manager/SAP Support Services. He holds more than 15 years of Project Management Experience – Including SAP, Microsoft Navision, HRMS Implementation & IT Infrastructure. He has been awarded with “Best Healthcare IT Implementation Award” from IPE (CIMS and IDR), Innovative CIO Awards from CIO Axis, CIO Award from Core Media, Best Implementation Award from Elets (E-Health Media), Award for EMR Implementation from Core Media, CXO Health Excellence Award by TechPlus Media. He was previously heading the IT department with Pushpanjali Hospitals and Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad.
Dr Sunil Kumar Singh Kadyan
Assistant Professor, Stream Coordinator Insurance and IQAC Quality Support
Amity School of Insurance, Banking and Actuarial Science, Amity University
He has more than 12 years of experience in teaching and research in healthcare and Insurance Domain He provides IQAC Quality Support as the member for Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC audit committee) at ASIBAS Amity University Noida.
Member for Curriculum Development and Enrichment:
- Active participation in Course Review Committee, PROAC(Programme Review and Outcome Assessment Committee), Area Advisory Board(AAB), Board of Studies(BOS)
- Benchmarking of courses with National and International Institutions
- Updating the curriculum in alignment with the changes in International, National, Regional, and local context.
- Life Insurance Steam Coordinator
Clubs and Committees:
- Serving as a Coordinator of debating society (University Level), Anti-Narcotics, Sports, Anti Ragging, NTCC, Research Committee and Library Committee at Amity University Noida UP.
- Served as Coordinator and member of Core Organizing Committee for the National Seminar and Conferences.
- Served as a member of Uniform Course Coding, CBCS, program review committee, Board of Studies and Area Advisory Board.
- Serving as a member of the Humans Value Committee in ASIBAS, Amity University.
Ms. Deepa Raina
PGDHM (Pharmaceutical Management); B Pharma
Deputy Manager – Commercial Analytics, WNS Global Services
She has more than 10 years of experience in handling:
- Forecasting and valuation: Develop epidemiology based forecast models for the early and late-stage assets with reasonable assumption building and working with clients to provide hands on details on forecast models.
- Market intelligence: Publish one stop solution detailed reports on disease and its management in terms of epidemiology, treatment options available, competitor market share and major specialties, Key unmet needs and future competitors.
- Opportunity assessment: Help client in therapy area prioritization and take strategic decisions for early pipeline assets.
- Social Media Analytics: Analyzing data from various social media networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, individual disease blog sites, patient advocacy groups to understand patient/consumer’s perceptions, brand preference, Disease impact on patient’s QoL, Unmet needs, competitor monitoring and evaluating that data to make help make business decisions.
- Offshore support: To core franchise team on commercial projects such as Global product strategy, brand planning, launch tracking, Market definition & sizing
- Sales data analysis: Supporting onshore team on various adhoc IMS requests which includes data insights, data pull, sales data analysis and market trends in excel or pivot table form.
- Promotional spending analysis: Studying the promotional spending of major companies to provide insights on share of voice, share of spending and impact of spend on market share.
- Client management: Experience in working and managing effective communication with global contacts.
- Training: Providing training to the associates and juniors on the process and storyboarding techniques.