MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
PEO’s and PO’s
Program Educational Objectives
- Students should be able to acquire the intellectual and behavioral competencies required for professional and personal success. The learning goals and objectives for the program are :
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making – Students will develop critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Communication Skills: Students will learn to communicate professionally and effectively
- Core Business Knowledge – Students will develop functional business knowledge.
- Global Perspective: Students will acquire global awareness and appreciation for diverse perspectives.
- Ethical behavior and Social responsibility: Students will learn to recognize and analyze ethical problems, and take appropriate decisions
- Teamwork and Leadership: Students will develop effective teamwork and leadership skills.
We expect our graduates to display the following:
PO1: Ability to Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
PO2: Demonstrate foundational knowledge of the functional areas of business
PO3: Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making in Organizational Context
PO4: .Ability to use appropriate decision support tools.
PO5: Contribute to knowledge Creation
PO6 : Ability to understand, analyze and communicate regional, national, global economic, legaland Ethical aspects of business.
PO7: Ability to work effectively in a team situation.
PO8: Ability to demonstrate specialized knowledge and competencies in their area.
PO9: Ability to write and orally present ideas effectively in business English.
PO10: Demonstrate sensitivity to societal needs and issues