LSAT—India 2022 registrations are now open!
The test will be conducted online and twice a year. The first test will be conducted on January 15, 2022. Register before December 15, 2021 to avail special “early bird” price.
We accept LSAT—India 2022 test scores for admission into our law college. Visit https://www.discoverlaw.in/ for more information.
- Manav Rachna University is the Member of LSAC Global Law Alliance.
- Manav Rachna University accepts LSAT—India™ scores as part of the selection process for admission to the B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)/ B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) programs.
- Register online for the LSAT— India™ 2022 entrance test by logging on to
- The LSAT—India™ 2022 applicant with highest score enrolled in Manav Rachna University shall be awarded a Scholarship for an amount equivalent to the tuition fee Rs. 1,83,000 for one academic year.
- To promote quality, access, and equity in law and education worldwide, LSAC Global will offer multiple scholarships. For more information about the Scholarship visit
We offer scholarships to the integrated LLB program under below categories:
a) Scores in the MRNAT 2021 exam,
b) Marks in the qualifying exam
c) CLAT-2021 scores.
d) LSAT 2021 scores
LSAT Scholarship details
Tuition Fee Waiver
No. of Scholarships
85 – 94.99