About Department of ECE
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established under MRCE in 2004. The department offers undergraduate, post graduate courses along with PhD. The department has latest lab facilities in IOT, control systems, Network analysis, Wireless communications, Robotics, Brain computer interface etc. The department offers a choice based credit system where the student is free to combine courses of choice from different streams and excel in the area of interest.
- B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering
Core electives are broadly classified into four main categories
- Communication Systems
- VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Computer Applications & IOT
- Medical electronics
- True Chip Program- B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering (Hons.) with Specialization in VLSI Design and Verification
Course Objective: The course is designed to give the student an understanding of the different design steps required to carry out a complete digital VLSI (Very-Large-Scale Integration) design and understand the concepts of Physical Design Process
Electronics is currently largest and ever growing manufacturing industry in the world with the market above $1.75 trillion.Vision 2020 by the Indian government is foreseeing a splendid future for the Indian ESDM that is Electronic Systems Design and Marketing
1.Bridge the gap between the Industry and Academia
2.The students are job ready in the VLSI domain which includes Analog Layout Design, ASIC Design Verification, Physical Design, and DFT among many others.
Truechip, the Verification IP specialist, is a leading provider of Design and Verification solutions,based in NOIDA
Take-aways by students:
- Students who are enrolled in the course will have 20 modules designed by Truechip and Futurewiz based upon the current industrial requirements.
- Hands-on training from industry experts on industry-leading tools from Mentor Graphics/ Cadence/Synopsys Tools with Verilog, System Verilog and UVM based Training
- After successful completion of the training course will be provided placement opportunities in VLSI/ EDA/ Semiconductor companies based upon the eligibility criteria.
- All students who successfully complete the course of 20 modules, will be issued certificates of course completion.
- Letter of Intent at the time of admission ,Confirmed Employment Program for VLSI Design.