MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
New Initiatives towards Teaching & Learning
- Online classes/assignments/tutorials/assessment- conducted through platforms like MS-Teams, Google Meet, ERP etc.
- MRU Collaborates with Coursera.
- Whiteboard tool to make their class more interactive.
- Student presentations, viva-voce and examination were conducted online.
- Online quiz conducted using MS Teams and Google forms.
- Attendance, assignments, marks are updated on the university ERP.
- For Online Course Delivery, the feedbacks were conducted for students in order to make modifications or take corrective measures, if required.
- The department has an efficient student mentoring mechanism to support students throughout their academic curriculum.
- Every class of thirty students are assigned one faculty member as mentor.
- Role of mentors focuses on tracking students’ progress in academic, co-curricular activities, personality development, communication skills, career counseling, holistic development, life skills and interpersonal relationship.
- Students have easy access to teachers, course-coordinator, Head of Departments, Dean of Faculty, Dean-Academics and other concerned functionaries of the University.
- One period per week has been assigned for student-teacher interaction to discuss about their studies, work progress or any other topic of their concern in some of the departments.
- The university has also been following personal enhancement and development schemes such as career counselling, soft skill development, career-path-identification, and orientation to well-being for its students.