MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
SWAYAM-NPTEL Local Chapter
Swayam-NPTEL Local Chapter
National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) is a project of MHRD initiated by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Guwahati and Roorkee) along with the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 2003, to provide quality education to anyone interested in learning from the IITs. The main goal was to create web and video courses in all major branches of engineering and physical sciences at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels and management courses at the postgraduate level.
Instructions for registration
- Visit the NPTEL course portal https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in/
- Choose the course you want to enroll.
- All registrants have to use their email id while filling their profile.
- While filling the Profile, give ‘Yes ‘ in Are you a part of Manav Rachna University NPTEL local chapter and choose our university name correctly from the drop down.
Award of NPTEL Discipline stars
- B.Tech. CSE 8th Semester student, Mr. Parag Kumar Garg, has been recognized as “NPTEL Discipline Star” for July –December 2020 session. He completed Eight MOOC Courses in Computer Science & Engineering Discipline where each course ranged between 8 to 12 weeks. The certificate of recognition has been awarded to him by SWAYAM-NPTEL (The National Programme on Technical Enhanced Learning).
- Department of Computer Science & Technology feels proud to share that our BTech CSE 8th Semester student, Mr. Rahul Thakur, has been recognized as NPTEL Discipline Star for July –December 2020 session.
He completed Six MOOC Courses in Computer Science & Engineering Discipline where each course ranged between 8 to 12 weeks. The certificate of recognition has been awarded to him by SWAYAM-NPTEL (The National Programme on Technical Enhanced Learning).