MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Idea is to incorporate Engineering Exploration as course for UnderGraduate Engineering students:
- Transforming idea(s) and knowledge into tangible form in order to achieve some objective.
- To enhance teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- To incorporate the ability to identify the need, convert it into an objective statement and come up with a solution.
- To understand and apply project management concepts.
Glimpse of 2018 In collaboration with IESA
Establish innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Started wef 2018
- During B.Tech Second sem
- Culmination in the form of Projects during summer training session
- Multi-disciplinary projects, catering to mechanical, electronics & computer science
- Increased ability to identify problems in society and propose solution for the same
- More participation in form of project competitions/hackathons
Few of the projects developed by students:
- Bluetooth controlled home appliances
- Conveyer belt
- Heart Rate monitoring system
- Missed call based voting system
- Home device scheduler
- Smart pill box
- Universal Remote
- Juice vending machine
- Prepaid toll booth managment system
- Water tank level meter
- Voice controlled robot
- IOT Home Automation Using Firebase Cloud
- IOT Based notice board
- Anti theft alarm
- Surveillance bot