MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Physical Counseling For Admission
1. It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in person for physical counseling for admission before the Admission Committee. No relaxation of any kind is permissible in this regard.
2. Candidate must bring the following documents in original (to be taken back by the candidate after verification) along with two sets of attested photocopies at the time of reporting for admission:
- Secondary School Examination Certificate (10th) – as proof of Date of Birth.
- Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2 mark sheet).
- Final year consolidated mark sheet / all semester mark sheets / Provisional Certificate / Degree / Diploma Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Result card of the relevant entrance examination, if any.
- Four passport size coloured photographs in formal dress.
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of having studied in English medium from class 8th to class 12th Or Certificate IELTS composite score at 6.0 with individual score not less than 5.5 (Only for B.Sc.IT and BBA (Global) IB program)
In addition to the documents mentioned above, all the admitted students will be required to submit following documents (attested photocopies) either during the orientation program after start of classes or within 3 days from the date of admission whichever is later:
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Aadhar Card/Ration Card/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Driving License etc.)
- Undertaking by candidate and by parents for “Anti Ragging”, the format for which shall be available on MRIIRS website.
- Undertaking by parents for total family income from all sources along with proof of income in the form of current Income Tax Return/ Certificate of Income from employers of parent(s)/ proof of survey conducted by DRDA of the district concerned of the applicant or any other authorized Government agency/any other valid proof (Attested Photocopy).
- Any other pending document required/ notified later.
3. On the day of physical counseling, candidates shall report on the Registration Desk, arrange documents in the specified sequence in the file cover given on the spot, appear before the Document Verification Committee for verification of documents & move to the Admission Committee, if otherwise eligible.
4. Admission committee shall allot the seats to the candidates in order of merit subject to its availability and the candidates shall be required to deposit fee on the spot either through Demand Draft, Credit Card, online/ NEFT/ RTGS/ PayTM/ PNB Challan. Cheques shall not be accepted. Additional convenience charges are payable as per rules in case of payment is made through Credit Card.
5. The seat shall be deemed to be allotted only on deposition of fee. If a candidate fails to deposit the fee on the spot, the right to admission shall be forfeited and the seat shall be offered to the candidate next in the merit list.
6. If a candidate reports late for admission on the designated day and time, he / she will be offered the seat available at the time of his appearance before the Admission Committee.
7. All Candidates are advised to report on the day of physical counseling in a formal and presentable dress as a fresh photograph may be required to be clicked on the spot.
8. As per guidelines of Regulatory Bodies, original certificates are not retained in Institution and the same are returned to the candidates on the spot after verification.