MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
MANAV RACHNA NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST (MRNAT 2019)
MRNAT (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test) shall be conducted by the University across various disciplines. The test is applicable for candidates seeking admission to under graduate and post graduate programs of all disciplines. The test has 2 major components:
- Online exam: It is an objective type online exam of 90 minutes duration with questions from syllabus covered in the qualifying exam (eg. XII or Graduation as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for. (For details check website www.manavrachna.edu.in)
- GD and/or PI: Candidates shall be assessed for communication skills, ability to express themselves effectively and put across their point of view. They may be challenged to demonstrate their problem solving skills and their ability to be a team player
University has deployed technology developed by India’s leading assessment agency to ensure fair and transparent conduct of online test. The candidates shall be allotted a designated computer system in the examination centre and shall be required to login using Application Sequence Number and Password as conveyed to the applicant through email or in the exam hall prior to the examination. It is thereforeadvised not to share Email IDs and Password with others to avoid complications. The questions shall appear on the monitor and the candidates shall submit answers by using mouse only.
The computer system is connected to a Central Server which delivers the test in real time without web connectivity. All other functions are disabled in the machine and there is no Human involvement in the test. No formal computer knowledge is required to appear for the test. The candidate will be intimated about the place, date and time of the Test, through email and SMS well in time. For all Programmes, the Test would be conducted at Manav Rachna Campus & other locations as given on the University website.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
Manav Rachna University presently follows the reservation policy as under:
- NRI/Foreign National/PIO seats: 5% in all programmes/courses.
- General Seats: 95% (25% seats are reserved for Haryana domicile students, of which 10% seats are for the SC candidates of Haryana).
- Kashmiri Migrants: 1 seat in merit quota for the programmes.