MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Affiliations & Recognitions
ACCREDITATIONS, AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Manav Rachna University, Faridabad, which is a State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956) has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE, established in 2004), a NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) Accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution.
Manav Rachna University bestowed with QS I-Gauge Gold rating. Modeled after QS Stars International, QS I-Gauge provides a unique 360 degree perspective to Indian Institutions. Click here
- Manav Rachna University is among the Top 3 Emerging Engineering Institutions of the country as per the Times Engineering Survey 2020. Read More
- Manav Rachna University is the No 1 Emerging Engineering Institution in India for Research Capability & Placements as per the Times Engineering Survey 2020. Read More
- Manav Rachna University is rated AAA for Engineering among the Universities of Haryana as per Careers360 Best Engineering Colleges Survey 2020. View More
- All the Engineering Programs offered under the Faculty of Engineering, MRU are approved by the AICTE vide their letter no.F.No. North-West/1-4262293227/2019/
EOA dated 10-04-2019. MRU-AICTE Letter Of Approval 2019-20 .
B.Ed. Programs are approved by NCTE and Law programs by BCI
- Extension of approval of affiliation to Faculty of Law, Manav Rachna University, Faridabad, Haryana for five year BA LL.B (H) as well as five year BBA LL.B (H) and five year B.Com LL.B (H) law courses for the academic year 2020-2021: Click here
- UGC Application along with Annexures under Section 2(f): Click here
The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited Manav Rachna College of Engineering, now Manav Rachna University for its B.Tech. – Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering in the year 2013 for 2 years.
The institute has been designated as Nodal Centre for Virtual lab by Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), Government of India.
MRU is Nodal Centre for National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN).
Manav Rachna University is declared as Nodal Centre for Virtual Labs, in association with IIT, Delhi.
- Faculty of Law, Manav Rachna University is among the top 2 promising Law Schools of the country as per CSR-GHRDC Law School Survey 2018.
MOTIVATION AND REWARDS
MRU aims to make a difference in the accomplishments and success of its students. Through Awards & Medals to the deserving students, Manav Rachna provides an opportunity to be the catalyst that sets its students on an upward path. By motivating, rewarding and honoring them, we encourage students to set high goals and meet the challenges with stretched limits.
Teach them the value of persistence. And perhaps, inspire a lifelong passion for learning.
i) President Medal: This medal will honor a student who has evidenced significant achievement at International level in the following areas:
- Research 2. Sports 3. Creative arts 4. Community involvement 5. Professional
ii) Vice President Medal: This medal will honor a student who has evidenced significant achievement at National level in the following areas:
- Research 2. Sports 3. Creative Arts 4. Community involvement 5. Professional
iii) Patron Medal: Awarded to a female student who best exemplifies the attributes of engaged leadership; inexhaustible optimistic aptitude about challenges and opportunities, integrity, courage and honesty.
iv) Vice Chancellor Medal: This medal will honor a student who has successfully passed out and has the best academic record (highest CGPA) in the University examinations across all UG Programmes offered by the University.
v) Academic Proficiency Medal: Awarded to highest scorer student who has successfully completed the program. This is applicable for each program.
vi) Student Leadership Medal(s): Awarded to student(s) who has/ have evidenced ability to motivate other students and has/have successfully lead terms for specific organizational goals.
vii) Outstanding Achievers Awards in the Area of:
- Research 2. Sports 3. Creative Arts 4. Community Involvement 5. Best Internship/ Placement.
viii) Law student of the year Medal: Ratan Lal Lahoti Memorial Gold Medal shall be awarded to a Law Student of the year, for his/her overall academic performance and excellence in during the 5 years at Law Faculty.
BENEFITS OF ACCREDITATIONS
Accreditations provide parents, students and potential recruiters reliable information on quality of education being offered by the Institute and act as key differentiators of the Institute’s standard of excellence.
- NAAC (‘A’ Grade) is testimonial to the institutional strengths in the area of teaching & learning process, R&D, infrastructure, student quality and progressive path to excellence.
- NBA accreditation shows the trust of accrediting agency in the quality of academic programs.