Research at MRIIRS
Mechanical, Automobile & Aerospace Research – RIC
Dr. Abhishek Kumar
Qualification:- Ph.D, MTech, BE (Mechanical Engineering)
Publications:- 9, Experience:- 18
Area of interests:- Biomechanics, mechanics of materials, finite element methods, Automobile.
Dr. Debashis Pramanik
Qualification: Ph.D., (IIEST), M Tech, IIT Delhi
Publications: 26 , Experience: 33 years (in place of my TERI’s 25 years exp. in research and consultancy job as of June 2014, my NPC’s/ BTECON 1.5 years exp. in consultancy, Tata steel’s 2 years exp. in Maintenance Management job; including 4 years in MRIIRS ).
Areas of Interest: Industrial and Maintenance Engineering, Energy Efficiency
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Basanta Kumar Bhuyan
Qualifications: Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, MNNIT, Allahabad
Publications: 31, Experience:- 12
Area of interests:- Development and Performance Study of Hybrid/Advanced Multi-Scale Machining Processes; Modelling and Optimization Study of Hybrid/Advanced Multi-Scale Machining Processes
Email : email@example.com
Qualifications: PhD. (Pursuing) BIT SINDRI
Publications: 09, Experience:- 11
Area of interests:- Industrial Engineering, Ergonomics, Human Factors and Work Place Design, Man- Machine Interaction
The Mechanical Engineering Fraternity of MREI to be recognized globally for outstanding technical education and research leading to well qualified Mechanical Engineers, who are innovative, entrepreneurial and successful in advanced fields of Mechanical Engineering so that they can add great value in satisfying ever changing industrial demands and social needs.
1.To offer research facilities to provide collaborative environment that stimulates faculty, staff and students with opportunities to create, analyze, apply and disseminate knowledge.
2.To develop world class R&D organization, educational institutions, and alumni for excellence in teaching, research and consultancy practices.
3.To prepare its faculty and students to pursue state-of-the-art research, projects, innovations, publications and patents.
- Design Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Reliability Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Projects & Competitions
- Projects & Competitions
- Research Publications
- Product Development Initiatives
- Funded R&D Projects
- Training in Advanced Areas
- Participated in BAJA SAE INDIA 2010, Pritumpura, Indore
- Participated and won two prizes in SUPRA SAE INDIA 2011, at Chennai.
- Participated in SUPRA SAE INDIA 2012, at BIC Noida.
- Participated in BAJA SAE Tennessee 2013.
- Participated in Formula Student Bharat at BIC Noida 2014
- Participated in International Go cart event at LPU Ludhiana. 2016
- Participated in Formula Student Japan SAE at Japan 2016.
- Participated in SAE SUPRA 2016-17
- Participated in Formula Student Bharat at Coimbatore, 2018.