- How will the GD/PI be conducted?
GD/PI will be conducted online via zoom. You will interact with our panel of experts at a specified date and time which will be communicated to you via email.
- When will I received my login details for GD/PI?
The login details along with a set of instructions will be sent to your registered email id 48 hours in advance.
- What if the connection gets distorted in between and we are unable to connect again?
In such a scenario please reach out to our helpline numbers or email to us at email@example.com for assistance.
- What could be the topic of GD?
The topic of GD will be based on current issues of general awareness.
- What will be the pattern and duration of virtual GD/PI?
The virtual GD/PI would last for about 40 minutes. The initial 5-10 minutes will be utilized for introducing the topics and the panels. The GD will be of about 20 minutes. During the last 10 minutes the panelists will interact will each candidate for about a minute or so.
- What am I supposed to keep with me during the GD/PI?
In addition to your laptop/desktop with a stable internet connection, it is advisable to keep a notepad and pen handy during the discussion in case you wish to jot down your points.
- Will the results for GD/PI be announced separately?
The results for GD/PI will not be announced separately as it is a part of the comprehensive assessment which also includes the online test to be conducted on May 23rd and 24th. The results will be announced after combining the scores of both.
- Can I appear for GD/PI or MRNAT if I haven’t applied?
In case you haven’t applied yet, you must fill your form at the earliest, post which the online GD/PI and MR NAT will be scheduled
If you had filled your form for MRNAT and didnt appear in exam. you can appear in MRNAT-2 on 23-24 May 2020.
- Whether I am eligible for Scholarship on basis of my MRNAT score?
Yes, on the basis of the score %age, you are entitled for MRNAT Scholarship, on the conditions you take admission within stipulated period defined. There are two types of Scholarship in the basis of MRNAT Test such that Utkarsh and Uttam. For details refer https://manavrachna.edu.in/scholarship-for-students/. Looking at the ongoing lockdown conditions, Online MRNAT test is organized, in which participants are advised to appear for test either on Laptop/Desktop having web camera. Test through Mobile and Tablets are not entitled for scholarships.
- When my MRNAT result will be declared?
You can check you result within 48 hrs after appearing for MRNAT 2020.
- What are the next steps after receiving my result?
You will receive a selection letter on your registered email id with all the necessary information including the next steps and date for physical counseling.
- When and how will the MR NAT test be conducted?
The test will be conducted on 23rd and 24th May 2020 and the mode will be online. The exact date of test and detailed instructions will be sent to your registered email id 48 hours in advance.
- What is the pattern of the online test?
There are 2 major components of MRNAT:
- Online exam: It is an objective type online exam of 90 minutes duration with questions from syllabus covered in the qualifying exam (eg. XII or Graduation as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for.
- GD and/or Personal Interaction: Candidates shall be assessed for communication skills, the ability to express themselves effectively and put across their point of view. They may be challenged to demonstrate their problem-solving skills and their ability to be a team player.
The online test will have the following sections:
- Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning (25 Questions)
- General English/Verbal Ability (25 Questions)
- General Awareness (25 Questions)
- Is there any sample paper available for MR NAT?
Yes! You can take a Mock Test for MR NAT through this link https://learn.manavrachna.edu.in/learn/MRNAT-MockTest.
You can also take a look at our sample questions on the website.
- What about the admissions process as the 12th results are not out yet?
In case your qualifying exam result is not available at the moment and assuming that you fulfill all the other eligibility conditions for a said program, you will be offered ‘Provisional Admission’ subject to fulfillment of remaining criteria once the exam results are declared.
- Will any other dates for MR NAT be there in case unable to appear on the said dates? If yes then what about the admissions process dates and scholarship?
“It will be great if you can try to appear for the test on the said dates. In case you are unable to make it on the said dates, our admissions team will get back in touch with you after 26th May regarding the further course of action and next dates for the test.”
- How can I reschedule my online GD/PI or MRNAT 2020 in case I missed my exam on scheduled date?
To reschedule your MRNAT, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ +91 73038 19911 / +91 73038 29911