MANAV RACHNA PANORAMA
With more than 25 years of providing excellence in transformative education, from Pre-nursery to Doctoral level, Manav Rachna is a consortium of dynamic, world-class institutions. It was created in 1997 by eminent educationist and philanthropist Dr. O.P. Bhalla and today boast two universities: M.R.I.I.R.S (a Deemed to be University that also houses Manav Rachna Dental College) and MRU (a State Private University), eight Manav Rachna International Schools, and four Schools operating under the Kunskapsskolan brand (under a joint venture with our Swedish partner Kunskapsskolan Education). Since its founding, Manav Rachna has grown to enroll more than 55,000 students, have a network of more than 37,000 alumni, and have an incredible track record of more than 16,000 on-campus placements.
Given its enormous contribution to improving the Indian educational system, It recently received three honorable Rashtrapati Awards.
The Manav Rachna Education Leaders’ Summit aims to unite inspiring change-makers from the Indian subcontinent’s many professional fields, unleash the potential of the country’s educational system, and elevate it to the status of a world leader.
Images and Videos to be Included:
Alumni Imprints Globally
Reputed MNC’S & Indian Corporate Patronizing MREI
Global Academic Collaborations
Filed/ Granted Patents
Are the Countries From which MREI Students Arrive
Research Papers in International/ National Journals & Conferences
Alumni & In-Campus Start Ups
Accreditations & Rankings
- A NAAC ‘A’ accredited University, Awarded 5 Star QS rating for Teaching, Employability, Academic Development, Facilities, Social Responsibility, and Inclusiveness).
- The only university in north India to be adorned with three national awards by the President of India
- Prestigious NIRF Ranking, 12B Status by UGC for Research, NBA accreditation
- QS I-GAUGE DIAMOND RATING for Excellence in Teaching and Learning, Faculty Quality, Facilities, and Social Responsibility
- QS I-GAUGE PLATINUM RATING for Employability and Academic Development.
- Ranked in Band A (Rank between 6 & 25) Under the Private or Self-Financed Universities category in the ‘Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements’ released by the ‘Ministry of Education, GOI’