MREI IS A HUB OF ACTIVITIES
MREI are accredited by respective Indian and globally acknowledged bodies. Like all leading names, it is reviewed for reaccreditation from time to time. The institutions meet the standards for accreditation established by an accrediting agency. These standards ensure that an institution has appropriate and clear goals, sufficient resources to achieve them, is fulfilling its objectives, and will continue to do so. The process provides MREI with an opportunity for reflection, honest assessment of strengths and weaknesses, along with a chance to develop strategies for continued improvement. Over a span MREI have achieved respectable rankings and academic accolades. This puts them in a different league altogether. Besides academics, they have received awards and recognition in sports and extracurricular activities. MREI are a major center for research and development covering various areas. Corporates in partnership, take full advantage of the expertise and resources that drive innovation. Here, an atmosphere of open innovation sparks new ideas, jump-starts discovery, accelerates progress and expands the frontiers of science.
GLORIOUS RECORD OF PLACEMENTS, SUCCESS AND KNOWLEDGE
Across the journey of last 23 years, 55,000+ students, including an alumni base exceeding 28,000+, have been seen walking the MREI corridors of knowledge. With more than 500+ reputed MNCs and Indian corporates patronizing MREI for student training and placement, the organization boasts of a consistently high placement record.
AN ARRAY OF ACCREDITATIONS
MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES (MRIIRS)
MRIIRS Faridabad, which is a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956, has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ Grade. This distinction places the Institution in the premier league of the top-rated universities of the country. MRIIRS is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
NBA ACCREDITATION: The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engg, Mechanical Engg. and Biotechnology, programmes being offered at MRIIRS in 2018.
Accreditation has also been granted by Tata Consultancy Services, Maruti Suzuki Limited, HCL Technology, L&T InfoTech, Campus Connect Programme of Infosys and Partnership with Dell EMC Corporation for training on Cloud Computing, Data Storage and Data Mining.
NIRF, MHRD ACKNOWLEDGES US AMONG THE “BEST”: The prestigious NIRF India Rankings 2019 by MHRD, GOI has rated Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) across two categories: Engineering (rank 164) and University (rank band 151-200).
AUCKLAND INSTITUTE OF STUDIES (AIS), Auckland, New Zealand provides NZQA Accredited Diploma, UG and PG level Programmes. It has partnered with MRIIRS to provide curriculum and accreditation support for BBA-(Global) IB and B.Sc.-I.T. programmes. The programme includes in – built 4 weeks internship at AIS, New Zealand.
The B.Arch. programme at MRIIRS is approved by Council of Architecture.
MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY (MRU)
Manav Rachna University (MRU) is a leading State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2 (f) of UGC Act 1956), offering globally recognized education. MRU is listed on the official website of Government of Haryana. The University has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE), which was established in the year 2004, a NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade institution ranked among the Top 3 emerging Engineering Institutes of the country as per Times Engineering Institutes Survey 2019. It is also the second most promising and emerging institute for Placement and Research Capability as per the same survey. The accreditation/ rankings are testimonial to the trust of accrediting bodies in the quality of education being offered, a well-established teaching and learning process guided by the global best practices, a culture of academic excellence promoting research, innovation &entrepreneurship.
MRU is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
MANAV RACHNA DENTAL COLLEGE (MRDC)
MRDC has also been accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade- making it the 1st Dental College in Haryana to achieve this distinction. Manav Rachna Dental College is among the top 17 private Dental Colleges and top 22 dental colleges of India as per The Week Best Colleges Survey 2019.
STUDENTS FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE
Manav Rachna Educational Institutions attract students from all across the country and abroad. Currently, it has students from almost all States/Union Territories in India and 16 foreign countries.
403 FILED PATENTS, 4800+ PUBLISHED RESEARCH PAPERS
With a commitment to excellence across diverse spheres of education, MREI is focused on R&D with 403 patents filed/ granted and more than 4800+ published research papers in International / National journals and conferences. The focus at Manav Rachna Innovation and Incubation Centre (MRIIC) is on applied research leading to patents, research publications in reputed Journals/ Conferences and generation of IPRs, with the ultimate aim of improving employability skills of the University Graduates. MRIIC has a number of centres of excellence in association with reputed corporates.
ACADEMIC TIE-UPS WITH LEADING FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES
In its quest for excellence, Manav Rachna Educational Institutions have entered into Academic tie-up with a number of prestigious foreign Universities. The notable ones include The University of Newcastle, Australia, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia, The Universidad Nacional Villa María, Argentine, Haaga Helia University of Applied Sciences,Finland, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, Finland, Laurea University of Applied Sciences Finland, Istanbul Gedik University, The University of North Texas (UNT) Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades eTecnologias, Portugal, The University of Wisconsin, USA, Nottingham Trent University, UK, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK. University of Regina, Canada, University of Malaya, Malysia, T.C Beyken University, Turkey, Syrian Private University, Syria, Asian University, Vietnam, Akamai University, USA, Al Mustaqbal University College, Iraq, Karabuk University, Turkey, The University of Nottingham, U.K, Auburn University at Montgomery, USA, Purdue University North West (USA), Lahti University Finland, Algonquin College, Ottawa, (Canada), Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS), Auckland, (New Zealand) Edinburgh Napier University (ENU) (UK), Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (Malaysia), Tsukuba University (Japan), Missouri State University, Missouri, (USA), Bangladesh Institute of Sports Sciences (BISS) (Bangladesh), Gerlev Physical Education and Sports Academy, (Denmark), Binawan Institute of Health Sciences, (Indonesia), College Sevigne, Paris France, University College of Northern Denmark (UCN), The University of North America (UoNA), Istanbul Aydin University (IAU), Our Lady of the Lake University (OLLU) San Abtonio, Texas, (USA), Hasan Kalyoncu University, (Turkey), Istanbul Commerce University, (Turkey), Istanbul Kultur University, (Turkey), University of Sinaloa, (Mexico) & Antioquia School of Columbia (USA) & University of Pitesti (Romania). Abdullah Gul University (Turkey), President University, Tsukuba University, Japan; Polesskey State University, Pinsk; Korean Culture Centre, Korea; Carleton University, Canada; NorQuest College, Canada; Ohio University, USA; Association of International Accountants, UK, Curtin University, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Vinh University, Vietnam, Osh State University, Western Sydney University and Illinois Institute of Technology, University of New Castle, Australia, Western Sydney University, Australia, Purdue University North West, UK.
Manav Rachna has research collaborations with Indian Oil Corporation, R&D Centre, Faridabad, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, Faridabad, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Indian Institute of Petroleum Dehradun, National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi
LEADING INDUSTRY ACADEMIC PARTNERS
Daikin: MREI has collaborated with Daikin Air Conditioning India Pvt. Ltd. to set up a Centre of Excellence (COE) on Refrigeration & Air Conditioning. The Centre will ensure hands on practical exposure for students & help them acquire the new technologies, making them job-ready for the sector.
Infineon: Projects & World-Class Training in semi-conductor technology with Internships for select students.
Altair and Design Tech: Provides opportunities to the students to train on various design and simulation Software and work on industry projects through internships.
Xebia: Department of CST, Manav Rachna University is offering B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Data Science & Machine Learning and Digital Transformation Engineering in association with Xebia.
IBM: IBM has tied up with MRIIRS to jointly offer B.Tech. -Computer Science & Engg. with specialization in Cloud Computing, Business Analytics & Optimization, Cyber Security & Forensics, and Graphics and Gaming Technology.
Mitsubishi Electricals: Mitsubishi Electric India (MEI) has set up an advanced automation lac at the MRIIRS campus, preparing students for the advanced IQR set-up used in the industry. Very recently, MEI has incorporated the SCADA software at the campus. SCADA is a supervisory control and data acquisition system, enabling remote project monitoring.
ICICI Direct: Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has entered into an MOU with ICICI Securities Limited to provide classroom training and joint certification for identified financial courses of the University.
Reliance Jio Info Comm: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited has signed MOU with MREI for digitizing the campus and to offer short-term programs for its Institutions to create a steady stream of students who would be industry-ready. Reliance Jio would be setting up a complete Training Centre at the campus and train the faculty members on the latest Fibre Optics technology as well as Sales and Marketing tools.
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Private Limited (HMSI): The Department of Automobile Engineering, MRIIRS in association with Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Private Limited (HMSI) has established a Centre for Automotive Training & Research. Here, HMSI will provide technology support to MRIIRS for setting up training and research infrastructure for MRIIRS students.
NSDC: A pilot project across 100 schools in Haryana is being implemented by NSDC & KEDMAN SkillEd India Ltd. (a joint venture between Kunskapsskolan Education Sweden AB and Manav Rachna Educational Institutions).
Sophisticated labs are being created in 5 identified schools one each in Faridabad, Gurgaon, Bahadurgarh, Mahendargarh and Panchkula with investment in infrastructure, civil work, IT equipment by KEDMAN to ensure students get the best outcome from the programme.
CONSISTENT TOP RANKINGS ACROSS INSTITUTES
Manav Rachna University (MRU)
- Manav Rachna University is among the Top 3 emerging Engineering Institutes of the country as per Times Engineering Institutes Survey 2019. It is also the second most promising and emerging institute for Placement and Research Capability.
- Manav Rachna University bestowed with QS I-Gauge Gold rating. Among the Indian Universities, MRU is also rated QS I-Gauge Diamond for Employability and for Facilities. Modeled after QS Stars International, QS I-Gauge provides a unique 360 degree perspective to Indian Institutions.
- Faculty of Law, Manav Rachna University is among the top 2 promising Law Schools of the country as per CSR-GHRDC Law School Survey 2018.
- All the Engineering programs are approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Manav Rachna Dental College (MRDC)
Manav Rachna Dental College is among the top 17 private Dental Colleges and top 22 dental colleges of India as per The Week Best Colleges Survey 2019.
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS)
- Faculty of Management Studies, MRIIRS is ranked 5 among Private Universities as per the Times B-School Survey 2020. Read More
- The prestigious NIRF India Rankings 2019 by MHRD, GOI has rated Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) across two categories: Engineering (rank 164) and University (rank band 151-200).
- India Today places Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies among India’s Top 15 Private Universities of 2019 and Top 2 Private Universities of 2019 with the Highest No. of Patents Filed which attests the quality at Manav Rachna across all genres be it academics, research, sports, performing arts, and campus life.
- FMS, MRIIRS ranked among the Top 50 B-Schools of India in the 6th edition of the National HRD Network and Shine.com rankings for 2018-19.
- As a unique hallmark of quality education, MRIIRS enjoys the QS 5-Star rating for Teaching, Facilities, Social Responsibility and Inclusiveness. Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) has also rated MRIIRS (formerly MRIU) 4-Star for Employability.
- FMS, MRIIRS is among the Top 20 B-Schools of the country & among the Top 7 Business Schools of North India as per the Times B-School Survey 2019. FMS, MRIIRS is also among the Top 4 Private Business Schools of the country as per the survey.
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, MRIIRS has been rated AAA+ in the Best Engineering Colleges Survey 2019 by Careers 360. View More
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, MRIIRS is among the Top 8 Private Engineering Institutes and the Top 16 Engineering Institutes of the country as per Times Engineering Institute Survey 2019.
- MRIIRS declared as the ‘Best Knowledge Creation and Innovation University’ by ASSOCHAM National Education Excellence awards 2018
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS, Formerly MRIU, Deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956) has been bestowed with the ‘Most Innovative University in Research and Studies’ during the 8th International Human Rights Awards 2018 by All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties and Social Justice (AICHLS).
- All the Engineering, Architecture, MBA and MCA programs are approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India