Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) founded in 1997, has grown to become one of the best educational entities in the country and is recognized for excellence in professional education and research. MREI is a brainchild of the Founder Visionary Dr. O.P. Bhalla, a renowned educationist, and philanthropist. Institutions at MREI– be it
- Manav Rachna University (MRU)
- Manav Rachna Dental College (MRDC)
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies (MRIIRS)
have the coveted NAAC ‘A’ grade status, catapulting MREI to the big leagues of higher education. MREI has twelve K-12 schools across the country.
MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS, Formerly MRIU), Deemed-to-be-University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, and a NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution, is a continuum of excellence from the Career Institute of Technology and Management (CITM) and has been awarded with 5 Star QS rating for Teaching, Facilities & Social Responsibility). It is a visible symbol of knowledge & experience providing high quality education in the fields of Engineering & Technology, Health & Applied Sciences, Management, Computer Applications, Hotel Management, Commerce, Humanities, Media, Architecture, Design, Liberal Arts, Economics, Psychology and many more. All the Engineering, Architecture, MBA and MCA programs are approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. Engineering programmes- B.Tech- Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Biotechnology have been accredited by NBA.
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is a Founder Member of the prestigious “College Board’s Indian Global Higher Education Alliance”. It has been ranked among the Top Educational Institutions of the country in the prestigious ‘India Rankings 2018’ by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, across three categories: Top Universities, Top Engineering and Top Management Institutions
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- B.Tech (4 year):
Aeronautical Engg., Automobile Engg., Civil Engg., Computer Science and Engg. , Computer Science & Engg. in association with IBM in various specializations: a) Cloud Computing (b) Business Analytics & Optimization (c) Cyber Security & Forensics (d) Graphics & Gaming Technology; Electrical & Electronics Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg (with specialization in Internet of Things (IOT), Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering in association with JBM, Biotechnology
- B.Tech-Lateral Entry (3 year):
Aeronautical Engg. Automobile Engg, Civil Engg., Computer Science and Engg., Computer Science & Engg. in association with IBM in any of the following specializations: (a) Cloud Computing (b) Business Analytics & Optimization (c) Cyber Security & Forensics (d) Graphics & Gaming Technology , Electronics & Communication Engg (with specialization in Internet of Things (IOT) , Electrical & Electronics Engg; Mechanical Engg., Mechanical Engg. in association with JBM, Biotechnology.
- M.Tech Programmes (2 year):
Biotechnology, Mechanical Engg. (with specialization in Industrial Engineering), Electronics and Communication Engg. (with specialization in Communication Systems/ VLSI Design & Embedded Systems), Computer Engineering & Networking, M.Tech Power Electronics & Electrical Drives, Civil Engg (with specialization in Structural Engineering/ Construction Management/ Transportation Engineering); Automation & Robotics
- M.Sc. Biotechnology (2 year)
- B.Sc. Data Science (3 year)
- B.Tech (4 year):
- 40 Hours Business Process Course of SAP has been embedded as a part of curriculum for this programme to make our students recruitment ready for job opportunities in varied industries and other enterprises. Arming students with knowledge of SAP Technology can give them an extra edge once they leave their institutions and enter workshops.
FET also offers B.Tech. – Computer Science and Engineering in association with IBM with specializations in Cloud Computing, Business Analytics & Optimization, Cyber Security & Forensics and Graphics and Gaming Technology. IBM which is a well known multi-national conglomerate having a turnover of more than US$ 100 billion and worldwide business in computer hardware/software, IT services and consulting shall deliver specialized modules in the above mentioned and other domain areas in consultation with IT industry to enhance employable skills of Engineering/ Management Graduates, which consists of Learning Management System, Student Project, Expert lectures from Corporates, visits to software development and testing centers. FET students enrolled in these programmes shall be extensively exposed to professional environment and industrial experience under the mentorship of academic and IT Industry experts. Those students who excel in the specified domain skills shall definitely be preferred by the reputed IT employers through campus drive. IBM shall also issue certificates for various modules after their successful completion in addition to MRIIRS degree.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- MBA with Dual Specialization-Finance, Marketing, Human Resource & Organizational Behavior, International Business ,Management Information Systems, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Business Analytics, Event & Media and Operation Management
- MBA – Health Care Managementin collaboration with Fortis Healthcare (2 Year)
- B.Sc.- Hospitality and Hotel Administration (3 Year)
MBA – Healthcare Programme is jointly offered by MRIIRS and Fortis Healthcare which includes hospital attachment for one day per week in first 3 semesters and 6 months full hospital attachment in the 4th semester to ensure real life skills required by hospitals.
FACULTY OF BEHAVIORAL AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- BA/B.Sc (Hons.) Applied Psychology (3 Year)
- BA/B.Sc Liberal Arts (3 Year)
- MA/M.Sc. Applied Psychology(2 Year)with specialization in Clinical, Counseling, Industrial and Organizational, Educational, Health, Sports, Psychological Assessment and Psychometric Testing, Personality Assessment, Social, Cognitive & Perceptual, Community, Consumer, Developmental , Engineering, Environmental, Evolutionary, Experimental, Forensic & Criminal, Neuropsychology, Rehabilitation & School Psychology.
- B.A/B.Sc (Hons.)- Economics (3 Year)
- M.A./M.Sc.- Economics
- Master of Social Work (MSW) (2 years)
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4.5 Year)
Bachelor of Science – Nutrition & Dietetics (3 Year)
Master of Physiotherapy (2 Year) (Musculoskeletal, Neurology, Cardiopulmonary, Sports)
Master of Science – Nutrition & Dietetics (2 Year)
B.Sc.- Applied Geology
M.Sc.- Applied Geology
- Participation of Students in Scholarship Programmes offered by Tsukuba, Summer Institute at the Tsukuba University, Japan.
- Student Exchange Programme with Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Lahti, Finland.
FACULTY OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) (3 Year)
- Bachelor of Science – Information Technology (3 Year) (See Note-11)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (3 Year)
- Master in Computer Applications (MCA) -Lateral Entry (2 Year)
- AUCKLAND INSTITUTE OF STUDIES (AIS) Auckland, New Zealand is a unique tertiary institution providing UG and PG level Programmes. AIS has partnered with MRIIRS to support the delivery of NZQA-accredited Programmes in Information Technology within the B.Sc- IT degree.
FACULTY OF MEDIA STUDIES & HUMANITIES
- B.A.- Journalism and Mass Communication (3 Year) (See Note-12)
- M.A.- Journalism and Mass Communication (2 Year) (See Note-12)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) – English (3 Year)
- Master of Arts – English (2 Year)
- PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations (1 Year)
- The Broadcast Media Consultants have been conducting workshops on various aspects of broadcast journalism for both the programmes of B.A. and M.A- Journalism and Mass Communication. These will be keeping in view the current technology trends, innovations in journalism & up-to-date workflows for news television. They shall comprise reporting, anchoring, breaking news, news production & the role of a producer, different departments of a news channel, writing for television news, the newsroom scenario, operations-live PCR/camera/editing/technical overview of modern television newsrooms & Digital Media.
FACULTY OF COMMERCE & BUSINESS STUDIES
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) General (3 Year)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Global) International Business (3 Year)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Financial Markets) (3 Year)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) (3 Year)
AUCKLAND INSTITUTE OF STUDIES (AIS) Auckland, New Zealand is a unique tertiary institution providing UG and PG level Programmes. AIS has partnered with MRIIRS to support the delivery of NZQA-accredited Programmes in International Business within the BBA (Global)-IB degree. Student studying in this programme may enrol in 2nd / 3rd year for which they get the credit transfer facility for the credits earned at MRIIRS.
- BBA (Banking & Financial Markets) in association with ICICIdirect Centre For Financial Learning
FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) (5 Year)
- Bachelor of Science- Interior Design (3 Year)
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (4 Year)
- B.Arch is approved by Council of Architecture. MRIIRS is an approved NATA Centre.
- SAP module of 40 Hrs duration on Business Process has been embedded in the curricula of B.Tech. (Aero, Auto, CSE, ECE, EEE and Mech), MBA, MCA, BCA, BBA and B.Com programmes.
- Besides Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes as mentioned, all Faculties offer Doctoral Programmes.
MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Manav Rachna University is a State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956). The University has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE, established in 2004), a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade. NAAC (‘A’ Grade) is testimonial to the institutional strengths in the area of teaching & learning process, R&D, infrastructure, student quality and progressive path to excellence. It provides parents, students and potential recruiters reliable information on quality of education being offered by the Institute and acts as key differentiators of the Institute’s standard of excellence. With MRCE transforming into MRU, all the best practices get strengthened along with academics freedom to follow globally recognized and industrially relevant technologies.
MRU has been bestowed with QS I-Gauge Gold rating and the QS I-Gauge Diamond for Employability and Facilities. Manav Rachna University is also the founder member of the prestigious “College Board’s Indian Global Higher Education Alliance”. All the Engineering programs offered by MRU are approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- Tech. (4 year):
Computer Science & Engineering, B.Tech CSE With Specialization in Data Science & Machine Learning in Association with Xebia, B.Tech CSE with Specialization in Digital Transformation Engineering in Association with Xebia, Electronics & Computers, Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Smart Manufacturing & Automation
- Tech. Lateral Entry (3 year): Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Computers, CSE with specialization in Data Science & Machine Learning in association with Xebia, B.Tech CSE with Specialization in Digital Transformation Engineering in Association with Xebia
- Tech. (2 year): Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Embedded Systems and VLSIFaculty of Management and Humanities
- BBA (Healthcare Management) supported by leading hospitals of Delhi and NCR (3 Years)
- BBA (Finance & Accounts)CMA US Integrated (3 Years) (See Note 2)
- BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business)(3 Years) (See Note 4)
- BBA(Operations Management with specialization in Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Projects Management) (3 Years)
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Sc. (Hons.) (3 year): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Sc. (2 year): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Faculty of Education (See note 5)
- Ed (2 Years)
- A. B.Ed Integrated (4 Years)
- Sc. B.Ed Integrated (4 Years)
- Ed. Special Education
Faculty of Law
- A. LLB. (Hons.) (5 Years)
- BBA LLB. (Hons.) (5 Years)
- Com. LLB (Hons.) (5 Years)
- M (1 Year)*
- M. (2 Year)*
*Subject to approval of Govt. of Haryana
The Department of CST has collaborations with various Industries. Testimonial to this is the association with Infosys since 2009 for training the students and faculty members under the purview of the Infosys Campus Connect Programme. Under this programme, Infosys certified faculty members conduct special modules for grooming technical skills and soft skills of graduates, as per industry demand. The Department has also tied-up with Sky Testers to provide a testing platform to the students for mobile applications. Students get hands-on training in manual/automated testing by working on live projects.
- International Credibility with USA’s CMA qualification & direct membership of ICWAI.
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA) aligned curriculum.
- In Association with NIESBUD, NEN, MSME
- With opportunities for teaching practice, internship and preferred placements in various Manav Rachna International & Kunskapsskolan schools.
MANAV RACHNA DENTAL COLLEGE
Manav Rachna Dental College (MRDC) established in 2006 is a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ grade institution, making it the first Dental College in Haryana to achieve this distinction. MRDC is recognized for BDS Degree and for MDS Degree by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India and Council of India, and is affiliated to Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. MRDC has been ranked among the Top 22 Dental Colleges of the country as per Outlook’s Best Colleges Survey 2018.
The primary aim of this College is to produce competent dentists, specialists, & super specialists. It has endeavored to create all facilities conducive to learning and furtherance of knowledge by contribution towards national health care delivery system, providing efficient and expert medical services through the associated hospitals. Besides, the College has incessantly been organizing a large number of conferences/ symposia/colloquia to foster research & community dental health awareness. The College offers the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Masters of Dental Surgery
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontics, Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry.
MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
In the school education arena, MRIS has expanded to a network of eight schools across Faridabad, Gurugram, Noida, Ludhiana and Mohali. Manav Rachna International Schools have emerged as one of the leading and best choices in the country. Imparting education to students from Preschool to Class 12, our schools fully groom the students with the holistic education in the corridors of well designed and fully equipped temples of learning. Though all MRIS are based on CBSE Curriculum, yet in making a dedicated effort to provide the international exposure with the latest knowledge on the Technology front, our schools are providing a lot more. From Pre-school onwards CREST curriculum, a fully integrated subject that embraces the Social evolution through Arts, Music, Drama, History, Mathematics, Science and Technology from Pre-historic time to the 21st century is meticulously woven into the fabric of scheme of studies. The rich content of CREST follows a defined time line to truly enable the students to get indepth knowledge of the development of the world to prepare them for Global exposure. Specially appointed Academic Excellence Team including international staff develops the content for CREST and monitors its implementation.
The choices of Foreign Languages (Spanish, German, French) along with Sanskrit and other Indian Regional Languages give another facet to the Global Studies. Three of our schools (MRIS Charmwood Faridabad, MRIS Sector 14 Faridabad, MRIS Sector 46, Gurugram) have the AdvanceED accreditation that recognizes them as International Schools. At MRIS, the methodology of imparting instructions in all the subjects is unique with more emphasis on learning by doing. This has been made possible with the latest infrastructure in well equipped laboratories that support our academics. The staff is regularly trained from time to time under Intensive In-service Staff Training Programme. The exclusively developed content for text books is made available to the students by team of Content developers. Skill Development Programme is one its kind to introduce the innovation concepts. The Junior Techno-planet Lab with the support of MRIIC trains the students on the lines of STEAM, the latest approach in the modern system of education. As the student gets into the middle school, they have wider choice to choose from broadly divided three Skills-IT Skills- (Robotics, Gaming, Artificial intelligence.), Core Engineering Skills-(Aero modeling, Electonics, Mechanical, Carpentry) and Audiovisual Skills (Photography, Film making, Advertising and Media, Graphic designing, Digital designing).
The above skills also enable the student to get the overall view of several streams and this stage , fully supported by Corporate Relations and Career Management Centre, we provide Career Development Skills offering Career Choices, Aptitude Assessment and train the young ones on Soft Skills. Schooling that knows no boundaries is taking this Next Generation to a different level to prepare them to not only face the new world but also lead on many fronts. Manav Rachna is determined to provide such leaders.
Kunskapsskolan is a joint venture between Kunskapsskolan, Sweden and Manav Rachna Educational Institutions with a “Glocal” curriculum based on CBSE as well as IGCSE. It is part of a global network of schools in Sweden, UK and USA, with personalised learning at its core. Kunskapsskolan has two operational schools in Gurgaon Kunskapsskolan Gurgaon and Kunskapsskolan International and one in Lucknow; the fourth school is coming up in Bengaluru.
MRIS AWARDS & RANKINGS
MRIS Schools have been consistently bagging the prestigious ASSOCHAM national awards in various categories for quality education and innovative teaching-learning pedagogy. With high rankings in many surveys, MRIS has been steadily creating better human beings, all along.
- MRIS-14 ranked No.2 School in Faridabad, MRIS-46 ranked 5th in Gurgaon in Leaders Category; MRIS, Charmwood ranked 1st in Challengers category of Faridabad; and MRIS-51, Noida ranked No. 2 in the Innovators category by Times of India School Survey 2018.
- MRIS ranked No.3 in Faridabad by Education World India School.
- Ranked as one of the best 10 Top Schools of Faridabad by HT-C Fore School.
- Bagged Iconic Award to the school by Confederation of Education Excellence, at National Level, for being a Progressive School and for providing innovative skill to the students.
- Declared as one of the Futuristic Schools of India 2017 by ReTHINK India, one among the four schools in Haryana to have bagged the coveted position.
- Ranked 2nd in India and 1st in Haryana & Gurugram under the category ‘India Top 20 CBSE Schools’ 2016 in the survey conducted by Education Today.
- Innovative School Awards 2018, GISA for showing an exemplary performance of the school in five areas- Impact, Academic Performance, Cultural Inclusion, Social Awareness, and Use of Technology held at Dubai.
- School Excellence Award by Brainfeed for imparting Best STEM Education, for providing Sports Education and for being the Happiness Quotient Index School in commendation of achieving excellence in quality school education towards the development of society.