Manav Rachna Educational Institutions has a Research Incubator for yielding applicable knowledge and dedicating itself towards several path breaking research and innovation activities. The Institution has created a ‘Research and Innovation’ culture at the Undergraduate level through Innovation & Incubation at Manav Rachna Research Innovation & Incubation Centre (MRIIC) in collaboration with Accendere, a CL Educate Group. The purpose of this initiative is to produce research publications in high impact factor journals listed in Scopus, Science Citation Indexed (SCI), Web of Science and PubMed, along with patent filings and start-ups with constant mentoring from the science, engineering and management coordinators and mentors.
The objective framed is achieved through a series of process and curriculum building over the foundation of current trends of research. Students are introduced to the research culture through impregnating courses like Introduction to Research followed by Technical Seminars in third semester onwards in the curriculum which will help them develop technology driven projects during their final year.
Following steps are being undertaken towards joint collaboration:
- Providing access to different knowledge source – Deepdyve (Online Journal Portal)
- Conducted workshops for students and faculty mentors related to the ultimate outcome of the research activities.
- Open session workshops regularly organized for small focussed group of students
- Frequent monitoring of work progress through different assessment techniques
- Students are also involved in experimental work in Research and Innovation Clusters
- Milestone Tracker software is used for registration of students on online platform for tracking their research progress.
The Manav Rachna-Accendere collaboration for research incubation programme is facilitating the UG students in terms of experimental design, guidance, manuscript corrections, etc. by the Accendere experts in the respective research domain. This programme was started with around 810 students. Around 21 papers are already published, 75 papers got acceptance and 39 papers communicated in the national and international journal with the help of Accendere co-ordinators by involving 810 students. This is a unique accomplishment rarely heard from UG level students even in the premier institutions. Therefore, Institution took a step ahead and rewarded those students who have published their research articles in reputed SCOPUS, SCI, SCIE, WoS and PubMed indexed journals in the annual Innoskill-2018 programme organised by Manav Rachna Educational Institutions. Those brilliant students were provided with a certificate and plaque for their exceptional contribution to research. A glimpse of the student’s achievement is provided here.
- Naman Sahore, Sanjot Singh, Dexter David, and Shrey Bishnoi published their article in International Journal of Control Theory & Applications (Scopus Indexed)
- Twinkle Gupta published her article in Journal of Dietary Supplements (PubMed).
To View List Click Here