Even though nothing can compare to the fun in the campus, the department still aims at providing the freshers enough opportunities to explore and discover different interest areas and develop their core strengths, till the time things get back to normal.
A motivational session and an industry expert talk was also organized for the students to update them on general health and fitness. Students do participate actively in all the events and look forward to what the second week of Orientation Programme has in store for them.
Events conducted in the first week:
1. ‘Know Your Faculty’ Session
2. Ice-breaker session
3. Aptithon Session
4. Bridge Course (Business Communication & Accountancy)
5. Team Building Activity (Ad-Mad-Show)
6. Fun/ Games Session with the seniors
6. Motivation Talk
7. Industry Expert Talk on “Health Care & Fitness”