Mechanical Engineering Dept. organizedGuest lecture on the topic “IES (VE) (Simulation) Software” on 01-4-2016 from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM in I Block Auditorium. The Lecture was delivered by Mr. Sameer Divekar, Director,DBHMS an industry leader in creative Engg. Solutions, Noida.
The guest speaker Mr. Sameer Divekar has about 8 years of rich experience in IES (VE) (Simulation) Software and is associated with Climate Tantra Design studio Pvt. Ltd.Mr. Divekar gave presentation explaining his projects on “green buildings”. He explained how new era is focusing on integration of different fields like Mechanical Engg., Civil Engg. and other branches of Engg. with Architecture to build green buildings using renewable resources and effective technologies according to manufacturing and designing requirements. He emphasized on the use of master green design tool i.e., IES VE SOFTWARE in the analysis of systems, which is being used in the design of modern buildings and advised the students to learn this software.
The keynote speaker Mr. Sameer Divekar, during the lecture discussed on IES VE software
- It offers the most comprehensive suite available allowing you to sageguard your architecture by ensuring you meet performance goals early on.
- It investigates suitable bioclimatic strategies even before a line has been drawn, and connect from sketch up or BIM packages
- As top engineers use advanced IESVE tools you can easily collaborate and exchange models with them as you progress-facilitating as improved integrated and data driven process.
- Design sustainability IES technology can help right from the opening charrette, enabling you to use specific suite understanding to automatically outline suitable bioclimatic architecture strategies for the project.
- It helps to foster a more integrated approach among the design team.
As per the feedback received from the participants it was very good learning experience, the lecture helped them in their understanding various technical aspects with relation to Designing and simulation in HVAC as well as green building technology and understanding the demand of industry.