A one-week online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Renewable & Sustainable Energy Conversion System was organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Manav Rachna University from June 15 to 20, 2020.
The FDP provided opportunities to faculty members, research scholars of various Engineering Programs, Sciences and Industry Experts to enrich their teaching skill and research in the field of photovoltaic technologies, energy conservation building code, energy conservations in buildings, design, and analysis of thermoelectric collector and application of Nano-fluids in the solar thermal field.
The FDP was attended by more than 180 faculty members, researchers, academicians, and industry professionals from across the country.
The Eminent Speakers for this Online FDP were as follows:
· Prof. (Dr.) G. N. Tiwari, Ex.- Prof. IIT Delhi & Founder of The Bag Energy Research Society
· Mr. Ashu Gupta, Managing Partner, Design2Occupancy LLP Services, Jaipur, Rajasthan
· Prof. (Dr.) Jyotirmay Mathur, Professor & Head of Innovation & Incubation Centre, MNIT Jaipur
· Prof. Arvind Tiwari, Ex-Professor of Qassim University, Saudi Arabia & Coordinator of The Bag Energy Research Society
· Dr. Sanjay Agrawal, Associate Professor, School of Engineering, IGNOU
· Dr. Naveen Kr. Gupta, Associate Professor, GLA University, Mathura (U.P.)
In this epidemic when everyone is doing their job virtually Manav Rachna University felicitated its guest speakers with the digital memento.