The keynote session of CIAIS-2021 commenced today with the welcome note message by Ms. Bharti Jha, Assistant Professor, MRU – DoCST.
The session progressed with the address on the topic “Using AI for AI” by Dr. Mani Madhukar who is a mentor to the online community on Blockchain and Cloud, supporting sessions on IBM Blockchain/Hyperledger.
The presentation encompassed AI perspectives, delving into deeper details of the domain with the diversified applications of AI in real-life scenario and implementation of its practical application areas like AI for AI – Speeding up Research influences with Auto AI.
Further, into the minutiae of the domain, the multifarious influence and impact of the Auto AI and the addressing of the existing lacunas in the domain were discussed in detail in the following respects:
- The Digital transformations, driven by multi-cloud and AI, were the crux of the presentation which was presented on the basis of use cases.
- The challenges of AI were portrayed in sufficient detail to comprehend the need and necessity of AI in real-life situations.
- The session advanced with the fine-tuned details of IBM AI Portfolio encompassing Watson Studio and Watson Machine Learning AI firepower into the business arena.
- Augmenting the above rationale, the machine learning optimizations were demonstrated in particular.
- The Auto AI – implication, application and influencing factors were explained in a good manner.
The session culminated with the automation of AI development with Cloud data, which were remarkable additions to the keynote session.