Mechanical Engineering Dept. organized Guest lecture on the topic ‘Basics Process & components of Air conditioning with Practical aspects’ November 6, 2019 in Daikin Lab Centre of Excellence.
The workshop was conducted by Mr. Gianender Kajal, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Department, MRU Faridabad. The session was attended by ME-SMA first-year students. This workshop helped them to understand gradually about the basics and advanced module of an Air Conditioning Technology.
The workshop helped them in understanding various technical aspects of air conditioning system with relation aspects related to their components and performance.
Objective of the Workshop:
- To give them basic idea about the air conditioning technology
- To provide the basics of fundamentals of Air Conditioning
- To provide the knowledge of nomenclature of Refrigerants & Refrigerants used in A/C unit
- To Find the EER & BEE Rating
- To study the major Components of an Air Conditioning Unit.
- Practical Aspects
Outcome of the Module:
- Students would be able to brief the basics of air conditioning unit.
- Students would be able to understand the installation process of an air conditioning unit.
- Students would be able to find the coefficient of performance of the system.
- Students would be able to find out the leakage of gas and designation of refrigerant.