AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy, AICTE sponsored 5 Days Online FDP on Contemporary Advances in Sustainable and Integrated Infrastructure
The Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) organized a 05 day online FDP on Contemporary Advances in Sustainable and Integrated Infrastructure from August 2-6, 21. This FDP was sponsored by AICTE Training and Learning Academy as part of the Faculty Development Schemes for Academic Year 2021-22. The scheme is intended to improve the faculty’s teaching and other skills related to technological advancements in key sectors.
The sessions in the FDP covered the following areas but discussions were much beyond.
- Sustainable Practices in Infrastructure development
- Sustainability, Green buildings
- Applications of Machine learning & Artificial Intelligence in Civil Engineering
- Advances in Building Information Modelling
- Construction Safety and Quality Management
- Risk Analysis and Management of Hazards
- Modeling and simulation of Transportation and Geotechnical systems
- GIS in Civil Engineering Infrastructure
- Sustainable construction materials